Hanioti.......and lesse studios

Posted by dean walsh 
March 03, 2006 08:50AM
Morning All

Myself and my girlfriend (25 and 27) have just booked 2 weeks at Lesse Studios in Hanioti flying out 24th Aug. Just wanted insightinto what to expect?

Any information on the resort - in terms of beach, places to go, bars/clubs, resturants - would be much appreciated!

In terms of Lesse studios - i havent found much feedback -so anyone who has seen the aprtments or stayed there - any info would be cool. We are staying in the self catered studios - ideally for 3 people but there is just the 2 of us?

We are looking for 2 weeks of lazing in the sun, round the pool, exploring the island maybe by car, nice meals out, long cocktails and few beers in the evening - nice friendly and safe place to CHILL OUT!

Any replies gratefully recieved

**anyone going out there at the same time**

Deano
shirley
Re: Hanioti.......and lesse studios
March 03, 2006 02:34PM
The Lesse is on the beach road just a 10 min or so stroll from centre of Hanioti. It is two mins from the beach with it's crystal clear warm water. It is a bit pebbley and there is the odd sea urchin so we (me and him) tend to wear shoes of some kind. There is a great beach bar there where for the price of a drink you can stay all day if you wish. If you are feeling energetic you can walk along the beach or on the beach road (some great houses) to the next village Pefkohori which is also lovely.

We fly out on 26th August for 18 days and are staying (for the 9th time) at the Hanioti Village Hotel which is the next one down to the Lesse. Maybe you should try their BBQ on a Thursday evening (usually), held in the beautiful grounds around the pool for 7.5 euros for non resi's. As much as you can eat.......

There are a few restaurants between Lesse and the main square, Amethystos between the two supermarkets in the little square is a good one. Cocktails in Billys bar - a little further on and dinner in the Garden just off the square towards the 24 hour beach bar. For a great holiday and a really chilled time you have chosen extremely well!!!
maria
March 03, 2006 02:37PM
No info about the lesse studios,Hanioti is ideal for your age group and also Pefkohori,kalithea if you want to party heavily....as for a car,good luck, the roads are manic,enjoy your hols,I go every year to pefkohori with my daughter for 5 weeks,we love the place and the people., cabs are a cheaper and safer way to travel, unless you like living on the edge.
Anastasia
March 06, 2006 08:04PM
Hey to everybody,
The Lesse hotel ( or studios if u prefer ) have its own web site, u can visit www.lesse.gr
It is 60 metres from the beach, 500 metres from the centre of Hanioti, has spacious rooms with a kitchenette( kettle, toaster ), air-condition ( heating too ), iron & ironing board , sat TV, a great breakfast served on a buffet style, delicious snacks and a great swimming pool for lazy days with coctails.
You won't regret it.
Though in August is very-very hot!
Laura & Cambo
July 21, 2006 09:37PM
Hi, me & my boyfriend are staying at lesse studios for 2 weeks with 9 of my family on 27th july 2006. What type of excursions can you do over there? What type of shops? Is there any quad biking??? what is around the area of lesse studios??? also what about the weather? Thanx
Anastasia
July 22, 2006 10:56AM

Laura & Cambo

there are many excursions you can do. There is a cruise around Mount Athos , a visit to the caves etc.
In Hanioti you will find many shops, clothes, shoes, souvenirs, super markets, restaurants and bars, it is very lively especially now, because most of Greeks have their holidays.The weather is really hot.

Only a few days untill your arrival, you will see the rest here.
Anastasia
July 22, 2006 02:02PM

There is also sunshine cruise, sunset cruise, jet skis, snorkling and other villages not too far.....
July 23, 2006 06:17PM
Anastasia - THANKS for the link in your post, I am looking at staying in either Lesse Studios/Hotel Lesse or the Naias Apartments for next year (we love Hanioti) and that link just helped a great deal. Lesse looks gorgeous, I want to go now hehehe.

Thanks again

Rachael
July 23, 2006 06:31PM
Sorry all, I missed my question (too much sun hehehe) off my last mail...

... Am I right to assume that the "Lesse Hotel" and "Lesse Studios" are the SAME place?

Please advise...

Thanks (again)

Rachael
Anastasia
July 23, 2006 07:44PM

Rachael,

The "Lesse Hotel" and "Lesse Studios" is the same place.

Anastasia
July 23, 2006 08:04PM
Hi,

That's fantastic - many thanks.

I was really impressed by the website you kindly mentioned - so far Lesse is at the top of the list I think. Will be keen to show my partner when he gets back from work. :-)

Rachael
Sam
July 24, 2006 11:31AM
Hi,

Could someone tell me if there is a bathroom in the room, or are they communals?

Many Thanks
July 24, 2006 02:38PM

Dont worry Sam you will have your own shower and toilet in your room
August 27, 2006 05:30PM
Has the Lesse Hotel and studios been affected by the fire?. Am due to fly out on 14th September.
What is the surrounding area like?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login