Accomodation and work

Accomodation and work

Posted by F 
F
Accomodation and work
February 22, 2006 02:55PM
Hi

I am going to be repping in halkidiki this summer, and my boyfriend is planning on coming with me, he has not got work arranged out there, he has a very outgoing personality, does anyone know how easy it would be for him to find bar work (and possibly entertaining as he has a very good voice) ?

Also, although I will have accomodation included working as a rep, we would like to be able to rent somewhere a bit bigger for just the 2 of us, does anyone know how much a spacious one bedroom apartment would be approx for May to October ?

Thanks
Re: Accomodation and work
February 23, 2006 07:01PM
If your boyfriend is going over with you right at the start of the season then he shouldn't have any problem finding work.Is he fussy about which area?He'll have more options if he's not so fussy!Accomodation prices vary but if you go for a private rental then the owners will usualy do you a good deal on monthly rent if you're there for the season!

smiling smiley
F
February 24, 2006 09:04AM
He should be coming over at the end of April, I don't think he'll mind what area it'll be in, neither of us have been there before, so will be a new experience for the both of us....thanks for the reply!!
jane
February 25, 2006 03:18PM

Hi if you would like to send your e mail address i will drop you a line about work rooms etc, dont like to promote on here.

Thanks
F
February 27, 2006 02:17PM
Hi, Thanks my email is fran_hammond46@excite.com
March 21, 2006 01:30PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 20/04/2006 10:44AM by vicky26.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login