Hotel Australia Fourka

Hotel Australia Fourka

Posted by debnmark 
Hotel Australia Fourka
February 15, 2006 08:18PM
Hi

I am hoping someone can help us,we went to fourka last june and had a real great time,we stayed in the evridiki appts which were ok,very basic really,bathroom wasnt too good. Whilst there we spent alot of our time in jimmys bar and in the hotel restaurant australia. Does anyone know the email address of the australia hotel as we need to get in contact to check prices etc,and availability as we would like to go there this summer.

Thanks

DebnMark
jeff fourkas mad dog man
Re: Hotel Australia Fourka
February 16, 2006 07:51AM
hi debnmark

try this dimisama@otenet.gr

or [jims2005.suddenlaunch3.com]

you might not get a reply till march/april as hotel is closed till then

or ring 0302374041332

also just found this address JIMMYSFOURKA@HOTMAIL>COM in caps NOT lower casesmiling smiley

hope this helps

JEFF
February 18, 2006 11:20AM
thanks alot
steve from jimmys web site
February 24, 2006 12:40PM
hi all just been on the phone to greece just letting you no that jimmys bar has shut down and theres a pool side bar opening soon .thanks steve
jeff fourkas mad dog man
February 24, 2006 04:48PM
hi Steve

cant believe jimmys has shut down
do you know the whys and wherefores

was gonna book a studio from the Australia Hotel

could you enlighten me thanks

yamas

jeff
steve
February 25, 2006 11:37AM
hi jeff let you all no more when iv had a chat with them see why its shut down .

all i can think of is that its not had a good to years at fourka as iv been there the last 5 years .why we have been the it has been very slow not meny going in to bars just staying in there rooms of a night . out of to weeks we was there we only seen about 5/6 in jimmys bar

jeff add my new msn m8 smfencing@hotmail.co.uk .not been on my old msn for a long time m8

thanks all steve
jeff
February 25, 2006 11:43PM
well looking at that looks like Polichrono is looking good for next year

better get sorted with car hire to go visiting Fourka and Hanioti

steve still talk to jimmy or billy for me but if its as bad as that then i wont stay in fourka

yamas Jeff
steve
February 28, 2006 10:15PM
jeff let me no the dates your going and we my see you out there to Polichrono we are of there this year in june let you no what it is like cya soon m8
marti
March 14, 2006 09:22AM
just woundering how u no jimmys bar is closing iv bin on the phone to a few of my friends in fourka and thay said it wasent closing when i mentiond it could you let me no thanks
March 14, 2006 08:55PM
so is it closing down or not?because thats where we spent our entire holiday! they said it was quiet there but on karaoke night it was packed.
March 14, 2006 08:57PM
what sort of bar will it be?
Corrina
March 15, 2006 04:42AM
I am really confused now. Have been trying to organise a holiday for myself and two friends and tonight i thought i had managed it, the dates were good, the accommodation was good, the flight times were good and now you tell me Jimmys is going to be shut!!!! How tragic. I have been there three times now and each time has been great. I was so looking forward to the football there!!! Let me know if you find out of it is still going to be a bar. If it is that would be great. But without that place Yaimis and the beach bar would just not be enough to enterain us.
Corrina
jeff fourkas mad dog man
March 18, 2006 08:33AM
hi if anyone is going to fourka THIS year

can one of you go to yaimas bar and kick NIKOS`s bum and tell him

Jeff says yasou and about time you answered your e-mails and i need his private or Mobile number as hes changed numbers of BOTH

you can send to my e-mail address above

I THANK YOU

Jeff
C
Fourka
March 18, 2006 01:45PM
Just booked to go to Fourka, staying in the THEMELIS apartments. Anybody have thoughts on the place? How close is it to the beach?
jeff fourkas mad dog man
March 18, 2006 04:42PM
would you believe i just spent 20 mins typing a message to C and it all dissapeared GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ok here we go again

THEMELIS
450 mtrs from resort centre
supermarket 350 mtrs
Main rd 50 mtrs high season some traffic noise may be heard

pool with bar small sun terrace sunbeds snacks
All studios have kitchenette 2xrings and fridge
Not much to do in fourka so hire a car or take taxi
fourka to Hanioti / polichrono around 10 euros(haggle the taxi driver)
car hire 35 euros a day from Ellio next to yamias bar and butchers
tell him jeff recommended you he also does travel cheque and money exchange
seas clear and blue look for dolphins early morning and as u swim the fish will swim with you
to the right on beach can be stoney ........to left look for clear spots to swim
kalathia and kassandra are a bit further away but being a straight run there will cost around 7 euros by taxi
hope this helps
best place to eat is BELLA VENETIA in the square
the Amstel in yamias bar is cold winking smiley
C
Fourka
March 18, 2006 07:14PM
Jeff many thanks for that. I was thinking of changing hotels but seem to off found couple of comments on it and they seem ok. Only want to sleep there. Beach is main for us as we dont want to do anything just relax.

Thanks again. Will defo try Bella Venetia.

C
marti
Re: jimmys bar
April 03, 2006 01:51PM
hi just just to let you no jimmys is defo not closing down
Stacey
Re: Fourka
April 04, 2006 02:52PM
Hi does anyone one know is Stefan at the pottery shop in Fourka is still around. Not been there for 8 years, would love to go again.

stace
jeff fourkas mad dog man
April 05, 2006 11:58AM
HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

great news about jimmys

NOW ill be going to Litsa Appts FOURKA

sad smiley( but sadly not till sept 2007 as my dad is not well and i have to see to him b4 i can go away

i shall be booking litsa next month (may) so i know ill get a good appartment
Manoka
July 04, 2006 08:34AM
Does anyone have pictures about Hotel Australia Fourka. I'm going there on August 2006. Please contact me, as soon as possible. Need more information about Fourka. Map, prices,... thanks aaaaaaa looooooooot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login