Gary and Nicola

Gary and Nicola

Posted by Leigh 
Leigh
Gary and Nicola
January 09, 2006 01:35PM
Hi guys, just saying hi and catching up, didnt know any other way of trying to contact you so thought this would of helped. hope you had a good christmas and new year.
Re: Gary and Nicola
January 09, 2006 03:52PM
Hey Leigh,

yeah it was good thanks. it was my birthday day before new years, so was quite busy.

how was your christmas???
leigh
January 10, 2006 01:01PM
happy birthday. bet that was a busy weekend. i had a good christmas just getting over the flu now. think its punishment for all the alcohol drunk.lol. how is gary getting on. is he still at yours.
January 10, 2006 03:18PM
yeah he is still at mine. he went down to see his bro for a couple of days after christmas. Back at mine now though.yeah know how you are feeling, went on too many work nights out and suffered the day afer!!!
leigh
January 11, 2006 01:35PM
does he have a mobile number i can text him on. we have booked our holiday this year around july. just finding out whether he is working or not. are you planning on going over this year. when does gary go back. you shuld bring him down to liverpool for a weekend.
January 11, 2006 03:22PM
I haven't booked anything yet. i will get him to text you or matt.
Helen
January 11, 2006 07:01PM
Hey Nicola

Hows it goin, are you not going back out this year then ? I was thinking of popping back for week in June but can't decide.......will be staying well clear of a certain bar tho if you get me ha ha.

Drop me an email soon

Helen
x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login