hanioti accomodation/villa-honeymoon help

Posted by annaw 
annaw
January 02, 2006 10:25PM
we have been trying without success to find a self catering house/ villa in or near hanioti, can anyone help??? my boyfriend proposed to me in hanioti 2 years ago and this is to be our honeymoon!!! we often walked from polychrono to haniot and saw lots of lovely properties but cannot find any on the web!
Sam
Re: hanioti accomodation/villa-honeymoon help
January 03, 2006 06:52PM
sorry, i dont know of any villas?
Rosemary
January 04, 2006 05:57PM
[]

Try this link. You may find it helpful
Brooke
January 06, 2006 01:05PM
log onto firstchoice and there is an apartment on there called Naias Apartments. self catering and on the beach, i am going in August.
Congratulations!
Rosemary
January 06, 2006 07:16PM
OOOps, my link has been removed. I do not know why as it was for information only and in no way for personal gain. Anyhow, it was ** forward slash rents, Annaw.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2006 07:30PM by Nikos.
January 06, 2006 07:34PM
Rosemary,

I'm really sorry that I had to edit your post, but the owners of the domain you mentioned have tried to spam this forum many times in the past.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
Rosemary
January 07, 2006 12:37AM
Fair enough. I was not aware of that Nikos.
annaw
January 08, 2006 10:40AM
thanks for the replies, because of the difficulty in accomodation we have booked a villa in rhodes instead and will come to hanioti next year on our anniversary, giving us a bit more time to find somewhere special, as the link mentioned cannot be posted is there any other way i can find out?
dimitri
Re: hanioti accomodation/villa stelios
January 08, 2006 03:53PM
would like to know the phone number of Stellios apartments in Hanioti, Mme Linda. Thank you
joanne cole
January 21, 2006 05:57PM
Sorry only just found this site. We lived in Hanioti for a year and have many friends there greek and english.
We also have a three bedroom house. It sleeps five people, and is situated 10 mins from the villiage just up from the hotel Daphne.
So too late for this year but perhaps next, have a lovely time on Rhodes, regards Joanne
anna
January 26, 2006 04:58PM
thanks joanne, would be very interested in renting your home for a week of two next year if possible, how do i get in touch with you? cheers anna
bev
February 01, 2006 10:39AM
Hi Anna,

Read your comments with interest, I know of a gorgeous apartment 30 metres from the main beach of Hanioti ( Zorba's Restaurant ) at top of this road if you know Hanioti. Let me know what you are looking for dates etc. and I might be able to help. Congratulations for you forthcoming wedding we were married in Skiathos 2001 and wouldn't have changed a thing!
Linda
Re: Hanioti Village, Halkidiki
February 11, 2006 08:55PM
Hi

Getting married in Hanioti Town Hall in June 06, can find lots of info on resort and Hotel but cant find any info or pictures of Town Hall can anyone help...Would also be interested to hear from anyone who has been married there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login