MACEDONIAN SKY - JULY 2003

Posted by Eileen 
Eileen
May 26, 2003 02:22PM
Hi

Can anyone let me know what these studios are like? Booked to go end of July. Single mum with daughter 18 and son 12. Will there be plenty to keep them occupied?

Never been to Halkidi before so don't know what to expect. Is it cheap eating out and what are the best places to drink in Hanioti?
Roger
Re: MACEDONIAN SKY - JULY 2003
May 31, 2003 06:02PM
Went there last year and they were great. Lots of places to eat out in the town centre and some music bars as well. A couple of clubs just outside town but didn't go as TOO OLD!

My daughter works in Chalkadiki and stayed at the Mac Sky for a night a few weeks ago and said it's still nice. Unfortunately Shane, the mad manager is no longer there this year, but you should have a good time. We're off to Pelfokori in 4 weeks time, thats the next resort! Cannot wait. If you are going with First Choice you must do the Scula diving trip its great!
Eileen
May 31, 2003 11:17PM
Roger

thanks for that - was starting to get a bit worried as no one was replying. Still little bit apprehensive as going on own with 18 year old and 12 year old. Just hoping that there will be enough to keep them occupied.
Roger
June 03, 2003 07:11PM
Sent a text to my daughter who is a kids rep in Halkadiki.

She says it is still nice there.

Your rep will be Nikki, she was our rep last year and is very helpful. Ask her about entertainment etc. she will put you right.

You'll have a good time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login