Summer jobs 2010

Summer jobs 2010

Posted by Alexandra 
Alexandra
Summer jobs 2010
December 17, 2009 07:09PM
Hey everyone!
I'm a 22 years old girl from Sweden. My father comes from Greece and therefor I have moved to Greece before 4 months and I study greek language at the university here in Thessaloniki. I Speak, read and write in greek but unfortunately it's not my mother language and I don't speak it as well as swedish yet. I also speak very good english.

I have a summer house in Elani, Xalkidiki and have spent all my summer there from when I was small.
Because my course ends in april/mai I want to find a summerjob in Xalkidiki until the end of august/beginning of september, when I hope I will start to study another course at the university.
In Sweden I have studied psychology.

I have worker a lot in Sweden. For example at IKEA, at my fathers company, at restaurants and cafeterias. In Greece I have also worked at IKEA, beach bars and night clubs. At the bars I worked as host, bartender and service.

I'm kind, serviceminded and I love to learn new things.
If you are interested send me an email and I will send you some more information about me and a picture if you would like.
/ Alexandra
Alexandra
Re: Summer jobs 2010
December 17, 2009 07:10PM
Olivia
Summer job in SARTI
December 18, 2009 05:27PM
Hi!
We are two 18 years old girls from Slovakia. We speak english very well and basic german. We go to Sarti every summer. We would like to work there as waitresses in some cofe bar during the summer 2010. Do you know about some job for us? We could send you our CVs and photos if it could help. It would by really nice from you to help us. Thank you so much.
Olivia and Michaela
Olivia
December 18, 2009 05:28PM
Giannis melissinos
December 20, 2009 04:04PM
SUMMER JOB IN NAXOS ISLAND!!!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOUNG WAITRESSES AND WAITERS FOR SUMMER SEASON 2010 .WICH BEGINS ON THE 1st OF MAY AND LAST UNTIL MIDDLE OF OCTOBER. WE OFFER GOOD PAYMENTS (6euros per hour)VERY GOOD TIPS,GOOD AND MODERN ENVIROMENT, . WE NEED PEOPLE WHO CAN WALK AND WORK FAST. THEY MUST BE FRIENDLY WITH COSTUMERS ,BE HAPPY AND SMILE A LOT.
SEND YOUR CV WITH PHOTO
contactemail:tratabeachbarnaxosisland@hotmail.com
tell 00306945855556
Cristian Vlad
January 10, 2010 03:48PM
Hi,

My name is Cristian Vlad.I am a romanian student, 23 years old and i am looking to find a summer job in Greece.I worked last year as land surveyor in Romania.I look to find a job in Thassos where i was for some time.

Best regards,
Cristian
alexthegreat
January 16, 2010 10:24PM
Hello,

My name is Richiteanu Alexandru and i am a romanian student.I'm looking for a job in Greece as a waiter.I speak fluent english and greek at a beginner level.I'm looking to find a job on a greek island.If you know any job that would be suitable for me please let me know.Thanks!

Alexandru Richiteanu
Ollie
January 21, 2010 04:23PM
Hello, my friend and I are both 21 year old English males looking for jobs in the summer, maybe longer in the Greek islands.
We both have experience working in the bar and hotel industry and have good people and communication skills.
I'd appreciate it if any interested employers could contact me VIA email.

Ollie and Dave
aris
January 23, 2010 09:59AM
hi i m from platamonas pierias near katerini and i want 2 girls for job now and all the summer.i have one cafe and i give home .please send me fhotos from you .i waiting your answear.westham_aris3@yahoo.gr is my email.
Rozaliya
February 01, 2010 10:49AM
Gia sas!Me lene ************** .Eimai 26 xronia ,eimai apo Filipopoli ,Vulgaria.Milaw poli kala agglika , germanika kai ligo ellinika.Psahnw gia doulia gia to kalokeri sthn Ellada.Tha xeromai an boro na eimai hpallilos sthn elliniki eteria.To elekroniko taxedromio mou einai ************** tilefwnw- ******************** Kalh evdomada!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/09/2011 05:44PM by Nikos.
Oliver Jovanovski
February 05, 2010 01:26PM
Hello

My name is Oliver Jovanovski. I live in Skopje. I have work in Ag ioniss in Greece - waiter and in job i am very responsable, good, and lot of smile boy.. Have a 21 year please contact me in mail: oliverjovanovski@live.com or phone +389 76 451 986
I speak English, Serbian, Bulgarian and spanish languages... but don,t speak greek but learning please contact me
bye bye
Diana Sitnikovska
February 08, 2010 01:25AM
Hello. We are two 20 year old girls and we come from Skopje. We would like to work this summer as waitresses in Greece.. We are very positive, flexible, communicative, punctual and very responsable. We also have working experience as waitresses and speak english,serbian,croatian,.. If you are interested more about us , please send us a message and we will send you our CV's. thanks
Diana Sitnikovska
February 08, 2010 01:27AM
Hello. We are two 20 year old girls and we come from Skopje. We would like to work this summer as waitresses in Greece.. We are very positive, flexible, communicative, punctual and very responsable. We also have working experience as waitresses and speak english,serbian,croatian very well,.. If you are interested more about us , please send us a message and we will send you our CV's. thanks
Diana Sitnikovska
February 08, 2010 01:28AM
you can contact us at sitnikovska@yahoo.com
Mirka
Summer jobs 2010
February 09, 2010 08:53AM
Gia sas!
we are 2 girls, one from Slovakia (23), one from Poland (20) with very rich experiences in work as waitress, last summer we worked in Crete in 5-star hotel. Now we want to change place, but we are interesting in Greek islands for summer job as waitress. Good language skills - english very well, also czech, slovak, polish language smiling smiley We will send you CVs.
Efcharisto!
Tatiana
February 09, 2010 02:21PM
Hi everyone!

Im 27y old girl from Slovakia and Im looking for job in Greece during the summer, I can start from June and can stay until end of september. I worked in Greece last year and I really like it. I would like to work as waitress in coffe shop or in hotel or as administrative help in office. Thanks. My email : chiara1910@azet.sk
February 09, 2010 02:59PM
Hi,
We are a young couple 27-30 y.o.from Roumania EU looking for work in Greece.Both of us well educated High Schooll Diploma,PC knowledge,drive licence (one of us),serious,devoted,honest and open mind.We speak english and little greek,italian, france.We have work experiences working in our country and Greece like cook pizza ,sell agent at non-stop market ,tourism agent ,cook in snack-bar, bartender, night guardia,gardener etc.Her-baby-sitter and housekeeper,sell agent, tourism agent and computer operator, hostess, waitress, assistant cook, cleaning lady .We are a perfect for a quest house,villa,hotel,protocol villa,private person. We wish to work and stay together.We have good referances from others jobs from Greece.
We can travell and start the job immediattelly.
If you are interest contact us for Cvs and photo lucky1979l@yahoo.com
Many thanks!
Monica
February 11, 2010 10:41AM
Hello. We are 3 romanians girls aged 20/21 and we are looking for summer jobs on one of the greek islands. We study turism and we have a small experience. We have worked the last summer in Paros and it was a great expirience that we would like to repeat. We can send Cv with photo if you are interested. Thanks !
Monica
February 11, 2010 10:43AM
you can contact us here : uharlequingirl@yahoo.com
Savannah Nothard
February 14, 2010 05:09PM

Hello, I am Savannah, 18, Female from South Africa and I am very interested in a barwomen job on any greek island. Can work from December 2010 to January 2011. Can speak fluent English and a bit of French, if there are any opportunities please contact me via e-mail at: vanna-loo@hotmail.com
Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login