Summer jobs 2010

Summer jobs 2010

Posted by Alexandra 
Dian Lyutskanov
Re: Summer jobs 2010
February 15, 2010 03:29PM
Looking for job for summer 2010 as a Lifeguard or a Masseur(Swedish massage).
Held profesional sertificat from Bulgarian Red Cross and relevant experiance in Greece(Athens) and Bulgaria(Golden Sands).
I am native Bulgaran.
For full information write me to my e-mail: dian76@abv.bg
lesvos
Re: Summer job in SARTI
February 16, 2010 12:14PM
hello im panagiotis from lesvos...im looking for txo girls to work at my bar....for the summer..
Maria_Do
February 17, 2010 04:26PM
Hello,
I'm looking for job for season 2010,
my native language is russian, english is fluent, i can communicate
in spanish and my greek is basic. I used to work in Grecotel as well.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance.

Maria
Sajad Ali
February 18, 2010 11:30PM
Hello
I am intrested in doing summer job in Sweden and preferably Blekinge country. I am student here in sweden. I have 8 years working experience in Comptuers and IT. I worked in different organizations at my home country and have experience in Installation, networs, databases, daily IT and comptuer operations, data backup etc.

My email is sawjed@yahoo.com
Kacper
February 21, 2010 10:36PM
Geia Sas!

Me lene Kacper, kai eimai apo thn Polonia. Eimai foithitis sto panepistimio sthin Barsobia kai meletw Ellinika. Psaxnw douleia sthn Ellada gia kalokairi. Exw empoireia giati doulepsa sthn Ellada persi (serbitoros). Milaw Anglika, Ellhnika kai Polonika, malista. An endiaferete, grapste : kacper@in.gr
Egle
February 25, 2010 01:30PM
Hello,

I'm 26 years old woman from Lithuania. I'm looking for a job: waitress, barwoman, receptionist, shop consultant and etc. in Halkidiki area. I have experience of working in cafe, bar, cos I worked in Greece: Karpathos island and Neos Marmaras last year. Languages: english, russian, greek (basic). I can provide You my CV with photo.
I can start work from 2010 April.
Thank's in advance!
Contact e-mail: egluteskip@gmail.com
Stojance Stojanovski
February 25, 2010 04:24PM
Hi there!

My name is Stojance form FYROM. I would like to work in Halkidiki, Greece during the summer 2010.
I have 3 years of international experience in 5* hotels as a Bartender and Waiter.
CV and any other information regarding my career and personality are available on request.
e-mail: stole8@gmail.com. tel: +389 75 797 167
Jule
March 03, 2010 09:49PM
Hi

I am interested to work in Greece only for one reason. I am going every year on holiday and i must say that is country who should be example for the other touristic countries.

I am almost 20 years old and i am student at University of Tourism- Public relation.
I have experience with cameras and i have made practice in many TV shows. Also i was participant in many advertising campaign, so i have very good communicative and presentational skills.
I am computer literature (Coral, Word, Excel and Photo-shop) and i can speak English excellent, Spanish excellent and Greek basic.
I am friendly, polite and always happy and smiling.
Also i am responsible, always on time, learning fast and i m ready for hard work.
I hope that your country ll be very big experience for me
Alena
March 10, 2010 06:04PM
Hi, my name is Alena I am from the Czech republic and I am looking for a job
in Chalkidiky for summer 2010. I worked in Greece last year and i liked it especially
because I like hot sunny weather :-)) I am searching for waitress/ barman job.
Contact me on my email: drozdulina@centrum.cz
Cress
March 16, 2010 06:40PM
Dear All,

If you want summer jobs in sweden especially Stockholm and Gotheberg and Malmo and vaxjo kalmar and other counteies of sweden.from this bellow blog. here they are posting everyday. so we can get some thing from this blog.
please click on this link for more jobs *********************** .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2010 10:36AM by Nikos.
Karol
March 17, 2010 06:57PM
Hi Alexadra!

My na me is Karol and I´m 18 years old. I come from Czech Republic.

I have a question for you, please, do you know some summer job in Greece or another place in Europe where could I go for a summer holiday?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Bye Karol
Maja Nikolic
March 17, 2010 11:26PM
Dear recruiters,

I am interested in working in Chalkidiki (or anywhere else in Greece/Cyprus) in the summer 2010, especially in the position of PR/Guest Relations Officer/Receptionist or Front Office Manager (but that of course does not exclude other positions such as barmaids etc).
I am 24 years old girl, from Serbia. I hold BA in English language and literature, BA in Music and MA in Marketing/PR. My advantages are knowledge of several languages (native Serbian, excellent ENGLISH, GREEK and FRENCH and solid German, Italian and Spanish) and PR/guest relations experience.

Please contact me on the mail provided.
reggaemaya@yahoo.com

Maja, Belgrade
Plamen
March 18, 2010 05:04PM
Hi all !
My name is Plamen Tonchev Dimitrov.I am from Bulagaria,and I am a musician.We are duo - two men.We are playing acoustic guitars.
We perform latino,evergreens,russian,Italian music.If you need for us, please write me!

Thank you !
summer job
March 22, 2010 09:31AM
Hi, we are looking for 2 girls to work in coffe-bar in Platamon-pierias.Its located 100km from thessaloniki,and its placed near the sea.If you are interested you can e-mail to:westham_aris3@yahoo.gr and islarooms@yahoo.gr[/color]
March 29, 2010 02:00PM
Curriculum Vitae

Name; Atashima Donald
Date of Birth; 02 /06 / 1976 , Place ; Cameroon
Nationality; Cameroonian
Gender; Male
Tel; +30 6955 868965
Email; donaldatashima@yahoo.com

Eaducational Background
College Year attended certificated awarded

Cameroon college 1999---2004 GCE Ordinary level\par
of Commerce, Kumba
Work Experience

Comapny Position served Duration

- Samco. Ltd ,cameroon Seceretary 2005-2006\par
-FootLucker,Athens,Greece Salesman 2008-2009 \fs20\par
}
Magdalena
April 03, 2010 09:24PM
Hi
I'm from Poland and I'm 18y old . I would like to work in Greece during the summer ( from June till end of September) . I'm very positive , flexible , communicative and punctual . I learn very fast .I know Polish , good English and little German. If you're interested I send you my CV .

Thanks.

my e-mail: buszu.mb@interia.pl
Paula
Re: Summer job in SARTI
April 05, 2010 02:33PM
Hi, I would like to work in Greece. I am a dancer and can work behind the bar. I have worked in Night Clubs around the world and have a very good way with people. I love Greece as i lived there for four years. This time if i went back and it was good, i would stay!
Francis
April 12, 2010 04:45PM
MY NAME IS FRANCIS FROM NIGERIA. I LIVE IN ATHENS GREECE. I HAVE WORKED IN LEROY MERLIN SUPERMARKET AT PERAEUS. I AM AVAILABLE FOR WORK AS A CLEANER, DISHWASHING, LAUNDRY, ROOM DRESSING, KITCHEN ASSISTANCE AND CUSTOMERS ASSISTANCE. THIS IS MY E.MAIL: ezefrancis237@yahoo.com OR CALL 6956889175. THANKS.
Adam Wilson
April 15, 2010 08:14AM
Adam Wilson

I am experienced at any kitchen work and am looking for work in the halkidiki area in a bar or hotel for the summer of 2010. please contact me on 0044 7507 177279 or email adamwilson85@live.co.uk
thank you Adam

EXPERIENCE

From a catering perspective I feel that I have more than enough experience for any hotel work I am able to work in extreme conditions and have a very good understanding of both health and safety in the workplace and the way that hotels are run.

I work very well as part of a team but I am equally capable of working on my own. I like a challenge, when I am given a task I will complete it to best of my ability of which I am always looking to improve.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

The Midland Hotel, Kitchen Porter, March 2009 – Present
Description;

As a kitchen porter my primary role is to ensure that the kitchen is clean and hazard free. The position also involves washing the pots and assisting the chefs where and when possible by gathering ingredients and supplies. When the hotel is busy which is more often than not I can be involved in a number of tasks all at once. I work a massive variation of shift patterns starting with earlys, lates and split shifts often being the only porter on each shift.

Royal Air Force, Logistics Driver, May 2004 – February 2009
Description;

During my 5 years service I was involved in many different taskings to utilize all of my licences which included aircraft refuelling, loading of vehicles, VIP driving, coach and ambulance driving. All of which I spent a lot of time working away from home on my own or as part of a team.

The Globe Hotel Overton, Kitchen Porter and Barman, July 2001 – May 2004
Description;

At the Globe Hotel I worked in a few different positions starting with waiting on the customers and bar work, then began working in the kitchen starting with washing the pots and progressing through the kitchen with food preparation an finally cooking, I was also responsible for preparing the carvery and serving from it.

Thank you for your time Adam Wilson.
anastasija
looking for Summer jobs 2010
April 16, 2010 11:02PM
Hello there,

We are a group of four young people (27 years old) from FYROM, full of experiences and enthusiasm, looking for summer job in Greece. We are well organised, self-motivated persons who likes challenges. Punctual, hardworking, conscientious, efficient and reliable. Honest, flexible and friendly. We have excellent communication skills and work on our one initiative or as a part of a team. We are all university educated and speak excellent English (German and Italian, some of us) and currently learning Greek.
So, if you need a hotel staff for summer 2010 and offer salary, accommodation and meals, please contact us at: anastasijaolumceva@yahoo.co.uk We would be grateful. Thanks in advance!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login