Job in Greece!

Job in Greece!

Posted by Slavica 
Slavica
Job in Greece!
February 05, 2009 12:44PM
Hello,

I am 19 years old girl from Skopje, FYROM, i am seeking job somewhere on north Greece (Halkidiki, Thassos, Thessaloniki, Kavala...) My e-mail address: slavicatasevska89@yahoo.com
Re: Job in Greece!
February 16, 2009 08:46PM
Hi

My name is Elvis and I'm a bulgarian.I'm 26 year old and I'm looking for a job in Greece.I worked like a waiter in a restaurant for three years.I speak english and german.My E-mail: g_ekko@hotmail.com
Looking for job in Greece!
February 16, 2009 09:03PM
26 year old boy with bulgarian passport is seeking for a job in Greece!I have worked like a waiter in a restaurant!Languages: bulgarian,serbian,english,german My e-mail:g_ekko@hotmail.com My phone number:+389 71 568 498
Michael Wilding
Seeking Employment 2009
February 18, 2009 04:18PM
Hello Sir/Madame

I am Graduate from the Swiss Hotel Management School and am seeking employment starting earliest at the end of this month (February) in Halkidiki, Greece. I have experience in Food and Beverage (Bar and Restaurant) and all Hotel Operations. Any bars, Restaurant, or Hotels, in need of somebody please contact me. I am extremely motivated to make a positive impact on any organization I work for. Furthermore have been trained in the excellence of customer service. I can send you my CV as soon as I have an email to respond to.

Thank you very much for your time.

Michael Wilding

mswilding@gmail.com
+ 1 604 771 6441
+44 1443 202 555
igor angelov
im looking for job in santorini as a groom
April 04, 2009 06:17PM
I WANT TO APPLY IN YOURS RESORTS AS A BELL BOY OR GROOM ONLY SINCERELY SIR&MADAM,AND I WANT TO INFORM YOU ONE MORE TIME I READY TO START AS A GROOM OR BELL BOY ONLY ALMOST FROM HOW WE SAY FROM TOMORROW OR 1ST-APRIL-2009 IS NEED.SALARY OFFER FROM 850 EURO IS VERY GOOD FOR ME,I ACCEPT WITHOUT QUESTION.THANK YOU ONE MORE TIME AND I WEITING FOR ATTACHING CONTRACT ON MY MAIL.SEE YOU
Snezhana
April 24, 2009 10:07AM
Hello, I am a seriouse 36 years old woman , who is looking a job in Greece. I have an experience in four stars hotel in Germany like housekeeper and kitchenhelp, in Bulgaria - like shopassistant and scretary. I SPEEK ENGLISH FLUENTLY AND I mean that I will be good at many activites in a hotel. If some employeer is interresting in me, please, write to my e-mail with your job offers !
I wish You a good and succesfull day!
JOB APLLY
August 17, 2009 05:52PM
find the attachment cv enclosed

banking & finance department experince

good commnication skills

Sales & Marketing experince

C-PAC Computeriesd Profesional Accounting

regarding Gursharan
Amer
September 08, 2009 04:41PM
Computer engineer
Looking for work in Athens has the experience
Maintenance of all computers (Alaptob - Desktop) and also the maintenance of all types of networks and also use the computer education in English
anthony caldwell
September 18, 2009 10:38AM
Dear sir/madam I am an experienced driver with an LGV licence and experience in flagging and paving. I have worked for the city council for 24 years and have done all kinds of jobs with the council in that time i.e gandening, driving, paving, house clearances, driven skips, and also done the bins. Basicly i am prepared to do any kind of work has i am wanting a new start with my family. Can anyone please help. Can you please email me at greigykaaz@talktalk.net many thanks A caldwell
am looking steward job
Re: Looking for job in Greece!
September 19, 2009 01:01PM
hi,am 36/m sri alnka, i have good expieriance in restaruant.more then 6 years,supavisor/caption/manager. but i like start steeward job in greesy.
Diether
October 16, 2009 12:41PM
Nice looking 31 yo. men.
Looking job: Car repair, Spare parts saleing, building branch, houskeeper.
looking job at. 2010.august for 3-6 month. If job is good then longer.
anton hristov
October 23, 2009 08:49PM
Looking for work in constructions.Good experience in Knauf systems , laminat and massive parquets ,house -painting ,ground -coat and other skills. Have speaking English and Russian .I m 44 yo ,in good condition and helth . Phone number +359887268879 , e-mail anton1405@mail.bg .
Rozaliya
December 16, 2009 10:12AM
GIA SAS !ME LENE ROZALIYA EIMAI 26 XRONIA APO FILIPOPOLI, VULGARIA.MILAW POLI KALA AGGLIKA KAI LIGO ELLINIKA KAI GERMANIKA.ENDIAFEROMAI GIA DOULIA STHN ELLADA GIA TO KALOKAIRI 2010.TILEFWNW -+****************7, .KALH EVDOMADA NA EXETE!smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/09/2011 05:38PM by Nikos.
Petros
January 16, 2010 02:33PM
hello form corfu greece
i am looking for a girl to work this summer and selling clothes and shoes in 5 star hotel in corfu.
please send me your CV and your photos ( all body pic please) at piter2@excite.com
Filakia Petros
Luciano
Looking for job in Greece
January 18, 2010 04:33PM
We are a young couple 27-30 y.o.from Roumania EU looking for work in Greece.Both of us well educated High Schooll Diploma,PC knowledge,drive licence (one of us),serious,devoted,honest and open mind.We speak english and little greek,italian, france.We have work experiences working in our country and Greece like cook pizza ,sell agent at non-stop market ,tourism agent ,cook in snack-bar, bartender, night guardia,gardener etc.Her-baby-sitter and housekeeper,sell agent, tourism agent and computer operator, hostess, waitress, assistant cook, cleaning lady .We are a perfect for a quest house,villa,hotel,protocol villa,private person. We wish to work and stay together.We have referances from others jobs.
We can travell and start the job immediattelly.
If you are interest contact us for Cvs and photo (lucky1979l@yahoo.com).
Many thanks!
piter2@excite.com
January 19, 2010 02:26PM
hello
i need a woman working for me in corfu greece like selleer in clothes shop. please send me more details and your Cv with photos at my email piter2@excite.com.
thank you petros
piter
January 19, 2010 02:27PM
hello
i need a woman working for me in corfu greece like selleer in clothes shop. please send me more details and your Cv with photos at my email piter2@excite.com.
thank you petros
igor angelov
Re: im looking for job in halkidiki as a groom
April 14, 2010 02:31PM
DEAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM IGOR ANGELOV FROM BULGARIA WITH BULGARIAN(EU)PASSPORT I WANT TO APPLY FOR SOME HOSPITALITY JOB IN YOUR HOTELS RESORT.I WANT TO APPLY FOR SOME HOTEL HOUSEKEEPING JOB BUT NOT IN THE FOOD OR BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT. I WOULD TO APPLY EXACTLY FOR:BELLBOY,BELL ATTENDANT,BELLHOP OR BAGGAGE PORTER,ROOM ATTENDANT,POOL BOY,HOUSEKEEPING).I KNOW ONLY ENGLISH,RUSSIAN ,BULGARIAN,SERBIAN AND CROATIAN LANGUAGES.PLEASE CAN YOU FIND ME SOME KIND OF THAT JOBS. ON THE END OF THIS LETTER I WILL SEND YOU ALL INFORMATION ABOUT MEtongue sticking out smileyASSPORT,CV WITH WORK EXPERIENCE AND MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE DIPLOMA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2010 05:37PM by Nikos.
jasmina djorjevic
May 07, 2010 10:25AM
Dear Sirs

My name is Jasmina Djordjevic and i have graduated from Economical university of Nis(Serbia). I have very good knowledge of the English language and i have worked as receptionist for two years at Montenegro. I am interesting for any kind of job related to Tourism/Hotels in Greece. My E-mail adress is djasmina23@yahoo.co.uk and i am available for your proposal any time.

Thanking you in advance
May 07, 2010 12:18PM
Hello,

I am looking for a job in Halkidiki for this summer. I am a 29 year old Romanian girl. I have experience in tourism, I have worked as a travel agent in Romania for about 4 years. Right now I work in a museum in Romania. I am fluent in English and very hard working. I can start at the beginning of June. On the 15th of May I arrive to Halkidiki for a one week holiday, so I will be available for some interviews for possible employers. Please contact me at lavinika@hotmail.com.

Thank you.
Lavinia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2010 12:19PM by Lavinika.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login