Kostas Apartments - Polichrono

Kostas Apartments - Polichrono

Posted by Chris 
claire bird
Re: Kostas Apartments - Polichrono
January 27, 2009 02:28PM
As far as i'm aware they don't have one, we went in the summer and they didn't have one then!
Mick the greek
February 05, 2009 03:17PM
Booked to go to the Royal Kostas in September can someone give me their web site address (if there is one) so I can have a look at it in advance Thanks
Carl Gasson
February 17, 2009 09:38AM
Hi all,
My wife and I are staying at the Kostas apartments in July this year.
I have been reading the past reviews and have found out from this, there seems to be
two blocks. One old one new, (the old block sounds a nightmare!!!!!)
Can anyone who has been recently or is going soon, please let me know if this is still the case?

Many Thanks
February 17, 2009 11:32AM
Hi no need to worry the old block is now used by locals and staff,The blocks used by holiday makers are fine immaculatly clean.staff freindly',Sometimes a prob with sun loungers but not often,Me and my sister family had a great two weeks there,we would give it nine out of 10 ,bar snacks limited and cash machine never worked had to travel to next village for cash.But if you bring travelers cheques ,change them at jewelers near supermarkets ,better rate ,any other questions dont hesitate to ask,we met loads of nice people their who we keep in touch with cheers have a great holiday
kirst and jake
May 06, 2009 10:52AM
due to fly out to Halkidiki in 8 weeks and we are staying in the Kostas... Can anyone tell me what the best trips are to go on?
Would be very appereciative x
Tanya
May 16, 2009 09:20AM
Hi Amy,
I'm going to Kostas Apartments on the 8th of June for a week!I would like to know if there are very nice hidden beaches (tipical greek beaches with not a lot of turists) and wich are the best tavernas where to eat?and are the tavernas expensive?We are in 3,me,my mum and my sister...we don't mind walking 20/30 minutes to get to a beautiful beach!or is there a bus wich takes you near it?
What can you visit near Halkidiki or in Halkidiki?Are there any islands to visit wich are worth seeing?Is it true that Mount Athos only man can go there and not women?

Please let me know!and sorry for all the questions (maybe to many!smiling smiley )

Tanya
claire1403
May 22, 2009 11:09AM
We got back from the kostas last week.
We had a great time.... just me and my partner.

We were in the new block, all newly refurbished. Best room i have ever had in greece.
Kitchen basic but we dont ever cook on holiday. Bathroom very nice and brand new. Cleaned every day (towels and linen twice a week)

Hotel staff friendly and welcoming, food not great but ok for a quick snack. They do a weekly bbq but we didnt go to that.
We went in may so had no problems with sun beds, but there are plenty around.... pool is nice and refreshing.

Resort itself is small (whcih we wanted) and wasnt much open in early may(as we expected) we found a lovely fish restaurant at the end of the beach (turn right) we went a few times and the waiter was very friendly. Missing the food already x
Martin Campion
July 14, 2009 02:51PM
Martin from Northants.
14/07/09

We are just back from the Royal Kostas and to be quite honest there is nothing bad that I can say about the place.
Everyone was friendly, even Kostas and especially Maria and her family.
Every thing in the rooms was clean and the aircon was free.
A brilliant place for kids to.
I think people will always moan about something or other if they can but here it would be hard to find something to moan about.
Even Kostas is an ok guy if you take the time to try and converse with him and Alex is fine also.
If you go there...........Enjoy
mikey
September 21, 2009 12:22PM
hi there,, whats the sitch with the atm,,do you really have to go to the next village to get any cash out.
would be pleased if someone could help...cool smiley
thanx
thumbs up smiley
mikey
September 21, 2009 01:04PM
hi there,,,
could i please have some info about inflatables being used in the pool...i have 3 great kidz BUT they love there inflatables and seeing as they are on holiday i like to give them that extra bit of freedom without them goin too far,,,also im a big kid at times so i like to get a LITTLE boistrous myself. i hope kostas is an ok guy - sounds like a bit of a grump to me...hot smiley
would appreciate some help - thanx.grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login