ole-kjetil from norway
Re: Kostas Apartments - Polichrono
February 24, 2005 06:42PM
is it clear wather on the beach?
tim
February 25, 2005 06:27PM
Hi,

We are thinking of going but have been slightly put off by the talk about the old block and the ear infections in the pool.

Has anyone got anything better to say about them?

We have been told theat we will have aircon and a tv, does this mean that we will be in the new block?

Maybe c u there!!!
wayne molyneux
February 26, 2005 09:22AM
hello gaz and kath were going to the same place on the 20th of june 4 2weeks .if you like a enlish breakfast try a place called billys land it is a top breakfast
Dean Brown
March 08, 2005 12:50PM
Hi everyone,

I am staying at the Kostas apartments with my girlfriend from 13th June 2005. I have been trying to find a good website that has information on the bars and restaurants in Polichrono, any ideas?

Your responses are much appreciated.

Thanks

Dean
Denise
May 16, 2005 09:01PM
Hi

Just returned today from Royal Kostas - Polichrono, had a lovely week with two friends Carol & Lynn. The appartments are very clean. Be careful crossing the main road. Taxi to Hanioti is 5 euros.

You must go to the Hotel Akrogiali to eat, the food and attention that you receive is wonderful, say hi to Lari for me there.

Hope you have a wonderful time there, the people are very helpful and friendly.

Denise
Louise
May 19, 2005 01:43PM
Hi there,

Just reading the messages about the Kostas apartments, My boyfriend James and I are also going on June 20th so might run in to you guys there and have some beers!
Vicky
June 02, 2005 09:34PM
Hi Amy,

I've just read your email about the Royal Kostas apartments, sounds like you had a great time.I'm going on my honeymoon and to be honest after spending all my hard earned cash on the wedding was wondering if it's expensive to eat out as we're not sure how much spends to take. Also are thier any really romantic restaurants you could recommend? I've been with my fella for five years now but because we've both been students we've never had the chance to go abroad together and I'm really looking forward to it. I have been to Greece before though several times and have always had a good laugh in the restaurants, bars and waterparks. Polichrono sounds pretty quiet though, is it relativley close to other towns and is there a water park nearby? sorry to bombard you with questions but any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Take Care
Vick
Kelly
June 07, 2005 03:40PM
Hi ya just noticed your going on hols same time as me & my boyf to kostas!
Do you know any where i can find any extra pictures other than whats in the brochure?and any other reviews other than the ones on holiday uncovered?
hope to see you guys ther x
Suzette
June 09, 2005 05:41AM
Hi!

Just returned from Hotel Kostas this week after a fantastic time. The apartments were very clean and well maintained. They have a BBQ on a Saturday around the pool, and the food was very good.

All the staff were friendly. Alex, the barman is a really lovely guy and does all the work! He speaks good English too.

The area was quiet, although you can travel 5km to Hanioti for the evening if you want to. The beach and sea were lovely - Calm and crystal clear waters. Lots of bars and tavernas with good service and food.

If you get the chance - definately go on the Sunshine Cruise with the Crazy Captain! I don't think I will ever look at a cucumber in the same way again!

Our rep was a lady called 'Miki'. Very friendly and helpful.

Take a walk up the hillside in the mornings, as you get a beautiful view of the landscape and sea.

Would definately go back there!

Suzette
Gemma
July 01, 2005 08:15AM
Hi all

Going to royal kostas on the 11th July with my boyfriend. Never been before but all messages sound good so far! Just concerned about the 'old block' people keep talking about! Just wondered if these still exist! Really concerned about them!

Any info would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Gemma
lisa hepplestone
July 05, 2005 06:05PM
Are there any good markets i am going in august
Louisa
July 07, 2005 12:11PM
Hi

I have booked to go to Kostas Apartments in September with my boyfriend.

Reports sound good, although I am concerned about the "old block". We have booked throught Thomson and were told we will have TV and Aircon - does this mean we are in the new block?

Any information appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Louisa
david
July 12, 2005 03:49PM
Just come back from Royal kostas polichrono.

The Hotel is clean and tidy and there is airconditioning in every room old and new blocks, it is also free.

there is tv in your room but most of the programmes are in greek some english with greek subtitles.
DAPHNE SMITH
July 19, 2005 02:40PM
HI

PLEASE CAN U TELL ME MORE ABOUT THESE OLD BLOCKS WE HAVE JUST BOOKED TO COME IN SEPT AND WERE TOLD WE WOULD HAVE AIR CONDITIONING IN OUR ROOM??????

ALSO IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE EAR INFECTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND IS IT WORTH BRINGING SOMETHING FROM THE CHEMIST?????

PLEASE CAN U LET ME KNOW

P.S. HOW STEEP IS THE HILL WE ARE NEARLY 70 AND HAVE TROUBLE WALKING

MANY THANKS

DAPHNE SMITH
carole
August 08, 2005 08:33PM
hi all my husband and i are going to the kostas in one week time bit nervous about the old block. How did you find it in july o5? is the old block that bad? and is there air con? is there any point complaining if we get put in the old bit or will it fall on deaf ears Hope you had a good time ta
howard
August 25, 2005 05:42PM
Hi
just returned from royal kostas last nite and had a brilliant time. met lots of great people and found lots of good places to eat and drink. Alex behind the bar gona miss u and chris and eleftheria, ur all brilliant. recomend the tropical bar for drinking and closes late the following mornin. stayed in the old block n had no problem with the rooms. air con fine , shower fine and the beds. hope every1 who goes here has a great time like i did. see all my greek mates soon as u no im comin bak 2 c u all.
howard
sanja
September 05, 2005 06:40PM
I am back home and I MISS YOU!
sanja
September 05, 2005 06:41PM
I am back home and I MISS YOU John!
Miki
December 06, 2005 01:37PM
Hi all, i was the rep there this summer! it is the best set of apts you will find anywhere in greece to be honest. you are all aware that greece equals basic...but this family has gone the extra mile to provide the rooms with a bit more! trust me, no one will be disappointed.

just to clarify about the old block - we no longer use that side, which is located on the other side of the main gates. it is derelict and a bit run down, so dont fret, you wont be in there!! all rooms have air con - which is free...and if there is ANYTHING you want, please do not hesitate to ask the family - they are so happy to help!!

Polichrono is a traditional greek resort, and this will be the only apts by thomson in this area. but first choice, first choice and olympic are still in the area. the beach is lovely and the choices for food are brilliant...totally spoilt for choice!!

if there are any more queries then please drop a line.

xx
ANON
December 06, 2005 01:51PM
Sanja, if you read this, which John is it you miss???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login