Dogs at Halkidiki

Dogs at Halkidiki

Posted by Thomas 
Thomas
Dogs at Halkidiki
May 10, 2003 09:12PM
Hello Halkidiki-Fans !

This is my first entry to this forum. The most subjects seems to be about where to find the best hotels. Which, indeed, is of erverybodies interest.

I will however try to exchange information about quite another subject, and that is "dogs at Halkidiki".

I like to take walks in areas which are a litttle bit far from touristic centres in Halkidiki, for example in the woods, in the mountins and in desetrted beachces (off-season). This is a fantastic experience, but one thing worries me somewhat, and that is that I encounter wild dogs from time to time.

My question is if I really should be worried about this. Are there any real dangeour ?

Could anybody give a comment on this ? Have you the same experience as I have ? etc. etc.
Denise
Re: Dogs at Halkidiki
May 12, 2003 03:06PM
When we visited Polichrono last year we did noticed that the dogs do go around in packs especially around the sea front where they're a lot of tourist around who would feed them. We did have a few follow us one night but we just ignored them as you can't be too sure if they will bite.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login