cockney cafe

cockney cafe

Posted by kev 
kev
cockney cafe
August 15, 2005 12:35PM
Just a note to let anyone who visits Polichrono to visit the Cockney cafe.
The owners are a really lovely English couple Marilyn and John who work really hard, the meals there are scrumptious and humungous.
You really must pay the cafe a visit if you are in Polichrono.
Lynne
Re: cockney cafe
August 22, 2005 09:02AM
I agree John, had a couple of meals there myself when on hols in July. Fantastic food & huge plateful. Well worth a visit!
Mark
August 25, 2005 11:43AM
Nothing better than a CC Breakfast to get the day off to a good start!
Ellie
September 08, 2005 09:12PM
Just lyk to add ive just got back from there and i loved it, the cafe made my holiday the people in the john n marilyn mainly are quailty!! spesh johns soon lil johns well i highly recomend it !!
jay thompson
September 09, 2005 04:17PM
thanks for all your good reviews, who ever finishes the mixed grills i'll by you a pint and tell big john to knock a bit of the bill.
Martin
September 14, 2005 08:38PM
Hey Guys,

Just about to book to come over to Halkididki on 6th October, will every where still be open or has the season ended by then, alos any ideas what the weather might be like.
Cindy
September 22, 2005 09:20AM
The Cockney Cafe is really good and does some mean food!!!! Definalty have to go there!

Need to try the Home Made Banoffee Pie that Marilyn makes!!!

All in all the place is really nice and as all people have said Marilyn and John and there Son are lovely. XX
Kerry
September 22, 2005 11:44AM
Martin
i'm going 6th Oct too.There will still be guests in the hotels so i'm sure a lot of places will still be open though obviously businesses that have had a pretty quiet season may have closed early.The weather should still be good enough for the beach & swimming but pack a brolly just in case & take something light with sleeves as the evenings do get colder at that time of year.
Me
September 22, 2005 03:11PM
Fab place, fab food and the family are the best. Sorry to Maralyn that I didn't see you much on my recent stay in Polichrono and Lil Jon, the new car suits you.

Take care xx
Gary
September 22, 2005 09:12PM
Just got back from Polichrono today,missing it already !!.
Go to the cockney cafe and try the 'belly buster breakfast !!'.You cant go wrong with that !.And it will take a brave man to eat the 'mixed grill !!'.
Nigel
September 23, 2005 12:04AM
Take it Gaz you had a go at the mixed grill!!!!! and I'm pretty certain you have had a few breakfasts at the cafe over the past 2 weeks!!!!!

So how many kilo's do you weigh now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark
September 23, 2005 08:52PM
Just dont hire one of those quad bikes opposite straight after breakfast!
kate smith
night life
September 23, 2005 08:57PM
Hi guys im goin halkidiki next week, with my boyfriend and his parents. just wondering if anyone can tell me what the night life is like whether there is any sort of clubs or bars open till late.
Gary
Re: night life
September 24, 2005 09:41AM
Dont ask !!!
Me
Re: night life
September 27, 2005 11:01AM
Any one that can eat any of the meals Maralyn cooks up has got to have a pretty big appetite, thing is you can't stop til you finish it cause it is all so yummy. Have to admit over 2 years I never tried the mixed Grill.
Judith
Cockney Cafe
September 30, 2005 08:30AM
Great place for excellent food, gossip and a drink or three. Highly recommended. Huge tasty meals although not yet adapted as part of a Weight Watchers eating plan but hey what are holidays for. Worth a visit and repeated ones thereafter. See you again at Greek Easter.
lee
December 05, 2005 09:14PM
thanks for all your nice replys about cockney cafe,back here in london now nothings changed my mums cooking for every 1 that comes to our place
jay
December 05, 2005 10:32PM
to me,its not jons car or his boat its his mates
Gary
December 05, 2005 10:45PM
jay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> to me,its not jons car or his boat its his mates

Hi mate,how you doing ?.Its Gary from Leeds.
Say hi to your mam & dad
ANON
December 06, 2005 09:58AM
Jay,

This is "ME" now known as anon, so what happened to the Golf? Everyone seemed to think it was Jons, the little poser.
Can't let on to who I am but got to know you a few years ago and the whole family.
Lee, you still into your fitness regime? Hope the whole family is well, say hi to Little Jon, miss the whole place and family. Maralyn was like a second Mum to me.
Take care all

P.S Didn't see the boat.

XXXXX
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.