SPORTS & GAMES..

SPORTS & GAMES..

Posted by CASABLANCA SPORTS BAR KRIOPIGI 
CASABLANCA SPORTS BAR KRIOPIGI
SPORTS & GAMES..
August 09, 2005 08:10PM
HI EVERYONE this is to let you know -if anyone is visting Kriopigi this year,old or new customers Casablanca bar at the traffic lights Kriopigi will keep you up to date on all sports .. we are british- greek so if you are around pop in and see us open all day.. deb tony & jamie look forward to meet you .
Raynor & Steve Bransby
Re: SPORTS & GAMES..
August 11, 2005 06:52PM
We have just returned from our holiday to Kriopigi, staying at the Alkion Hotel for my brothers wedding 2 weeks ago - do you remember us?!!We enjoyed many drinks and cocktails at your friendly bar and intend coming back in the near future-also remember my daughter Claire to Jaimie wont you??!!! Thanks again for your part in our lovely holiday...
STAFF
CASABLANCA SPORTS BAR
August 12, 2005 05:59PM
Dear Raynor & steve , glad to hear that you all had a lovely time here in kriopigi , cant really forget you ,the wedding was the talk of the town ..pleased it was a wonderful day for everyone,as weddings are hard to plan most of the times ,let alone in a strange country sure there will be unforgetable memories for everyone . very happy to have met you & the families ,there will always be a drink waiting for you when you arrive , tony ........ <HI CLAIRE HOW YOU DOING ? its very hot and im very busy in the bar football & sports at the min what are you up to there ?> JAMIE..
Claire Bransby
Hello!
August 12, 2005 07:12PM
Hi Jamie! I'm fine thank you, although I wish I was back in Kriopigi! It's only about 18 degrees C here in Lancaster sad smiley Hope you're not working too hard at the Bar...look out for my favourite football team on Sky TV (Leeds United!)-sometimes we Do win!!! I am going to see a film tonight with friends - hope you manage to have some free time soon!! I Only have 2 more weeks left on holiday from college ....boo!!!!Do you have to go back soon?....CLAIRE...
CASABLANCA SPORTS BAR KRIOPIGI
Re:formula one
August 15, 2005 04:56PM
please can you tell me if formula one is this sunday and will you be showing it at the sports bar. ? thanks steve
casablanca sportsbar
Re:formula one
August 16, 2005 02:33PM
.. SURE WILL BE SHOWING THE FORMULA ONE ,. SO ALL WELL COME FOR DRINKS .......PIT STOP .. 15.00 .. COME EARLY TO GET THE BEST SEATS... STAFF WELCOMES OLD &NEW CUSTOMERS..
Claire &amp; Raynor Bransby
Season nearly over?
September 03, 2005 09:17PM
Hi to everyone at the Casablanca Bar - hope the summer season has been a good one ...Its been a month since our return -wish we were back there!!Kriopigi is a very friendly village and we hope to return v.soon.(Maybe for the World cup football next year!!!) Hope Jaime is well.
Pam
Re: CASABLANCA SPORTS BAR
September 04, 2005 09:51AM
hi there, we are coming on thursday to kriopigi and my husband is hoping that his team will be on a screen somewhere. do you show all premier footie games, he supports Everton and is most upset he may miss it..Can you help??( The game is on saturday afternoon)
carole &amp; Tony Rackham
September 04, 2005 05:26PM
Hi all at Casablanca , Acropolis (Sakis & Makis) & especially everyone at the Alkion

We our now looking for flights for next year as we wish to book independently at The Alkion having been to Kriopigi 2 years on the run. We found no need at all to use the Tour reps or book any of the trips. Used the local travel company and booked a car from the Acropolis, both fantastic sevice. Also used local buses which are very cheap if a little irregular, but we live in UK and never travel on local buses (very expensive and bit scary late at night).

We have never been to the same place more than once, and always thought that people who did lacked a certain amount of imagination. How wrong were we , Guess what! we've found a place that we want to return to as soon as we get home. It feels so safe and friendly.
We were married at Kassandria Town Hall on the 29th of July this year and it was a wonderful day thanks to the help of Phil and the Yianis at the Alkion. Hope you have all had a good season and hope to see you all in June next year , with the Bransby's if possible. Hope Yianni does well in his new venture and it would be nice to hear from him if he is near the Lakes

Best wishes
with love from
Carole & Tony
Sean & Claire.
staff
September 05, 2005 02:16PM
dear pam , yes we show all games possible , we will be very happy to have you watch everton at the casablanca on sat on a large screen,will be very pleased to met you too, just introduce your self to tony or debbie at the bar ( ps we will have a few surporters in so hubsand wont be alone .. )
steve,OLYMPIC REP
Re: SPORTS &amp; GAMES..
December 13, 2005 09:53PM
hello Deb and Toni i dont know if you will remember me,i was the rep for OLYMPIC HOLIDAYS, i was just looking through the web and found your addvert so thought i would drop you a e-mail hope you get it ,just to let you know i will be coming back next April so i will be dropping in for a drink,take care for know have a good Christmas and all the best for the new year, by the way Debbie have you found me a single women yet ? i ment it when i said it Greek our English i am not fussy, love to you all STEVE xxx
December 14, 2005 12:39PM
Steve i think i know you,i was Debbies friend sat at the bar when you stopped outside,think she said "found you one" & pointed at me haha.I'll be over on hols next year,was going to move there but i'm not now.Have a lovely crimbo & good luck in finding your lady love in 2006!!!!

smiling smiley
December 14, 2005 12:42PM
P.S Steve....if you send me a private message i could give you their home e-mail addy if you want to stay in touch with them(i'll check they don't mind first of course)

smiling smiley
Debbie
December 15, 2005 08:05PM
Hi Steve ,thanks for the message lovely to hear from you how can i forget you with all that charm,still working on that lovely lady mission. we will all be looking forward to see you in April glad your coming back, we will have a great time to look forward too lots of our old friends are coming back for holls this summer so have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year! if you see Sam and her family please give them our regards too . Debbie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login