anyone going in first week of MAY?

Posted by helen 
helen
April 23, 2003 09:25PM
HI

IS there anyone travelling to hanioti in first week of may.

its a bit too close but was travelling with boyf-now not! so anyone travelling in this time (i am going from MAN)
OR does anyone have 2 friends who would like to buy my hol off me-good price-costs £25 to change names on ticket with THOMAS COOK.

any suggestions?
might go on my own as yet-nice break i hope!!

thanks helen
kerry
Re: anyone going in first week of MAY?
April 28, 2003 01:24PM
Hi ! Just wanted to say go on your own,Hanioti is lovely,plenty going on so you won't be bored & the beach is nice,i've worked there before & it's lovely coming & going as you please plus some nice shops(trip to Kalithea is v good for shops too!!!)for a bit of retail therapy to cheer yourself up!!!!!Watch the waiters though,if they know you're on your own they'll try to convince you not to be anymore if you know what i mean,haha!Be firm with them,they're delicate souls really! smiling smiley Have a wicked time whatever you do!
helen
April 28, 2003 09:22PM
hi

thanks for the info-sounds great. been to turkey a few times so know the type of men!ha ha

actually looking forward to it now-even though going on own!!

helen
kerry
April 30, 2003 12:43AM
Oh if you've been to Turkey then you definately know what you're letting yourself in for!!!!! smiling smiley I'm going there on Mon,can't wait hahaha!SSSSSSSH best not let people know i'm talking about Turkey on here,i'll get lynched (",) ENJOY!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login