Angelo Apartments, Hanoiti

Posted by Helen 
Helen
April 20, 2003 01:00PM
I am staying at these apartments in September 2003 - if anyone has been there, could you give me your thoughts on your stay please? Also, if anyone has been to the area during September - what is the weather like?
Thanks, Helen
KERRY
Re: Angelo Apartments, Hanoiti
April 21, 2003 11:05AM
Hi! The Angelo apts are lovely,staff v friendly,nice sized pool with pool bar but also lovely gardens with sun loungers & hammocks if you want some peace.from what i can remember they had good regular entertainment.Hanioti is a lovely place,just the right size with just enough going on! I've worked in Halkidiki for 6 yrs so post another thread if you need to know anything else about the place!Have a nice holiday!
kerry
April 21, 2003 11:06AM
P.S rooms nice size,pretty well equipped & v v clean!
Ann
April 21, 2003 02:54PM
what is the price for these? do they have website?
helen
April 23, 2003 09:58AM
hi
STRANGE SITUATION-MY HOL IS FOR SALE (GOOD PRICE)

is there anyone stopping at angelo apartments 1st may for a week?
was going on hol with boyfriend-now split up-but i still want to go. everyone i know either on hol with their boyf at same time or wont leave their boyf!!

or-does anyone want to buy my holiday!!
it is for two-from manchester for a week staying SC at angelo apt.

any girls going at same time-let me know??

i`m 25 wanting to sunbathe and chil through day and go to nice restaurants/lively bars in eve,

thanks
helen.
Noel & Clare
April 25, 2003 12:35AM
By the way, you have spelt the town Hanoiti, it is correctly spelt HANIOTI. The reason I've picked you up on this is that HANOITI IS "STUPID" IN GREEK!!!!!! Sorry can't help with your question re. the apartments but most of them are O.K.
helen
April 25, 2003 10:10PM
hi

can you help?

going to hanioti for first time but going on my own (due to last minute unforseen circumstances)
slightly worried-is it generally safe-i am well travelled etc of course sensible, but there are some places i would just not risk travelling on my own,
hoped seeming you have worked there so long you could maybe advise?

thank you very much
Helen
helenthorn@aol.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login