Olympic Kosmos Appartments, Hanioti

Posted by Da 
Da
July 09, 2003 06:39PM
Me and my girlfriend (Both 19) are goin there for a week next thursday, the 17th, can anyone tell me any information about these appartments or Hanioti itself?
Especially the night life..

Cheers!
just been to hanioti
Re: Olympic Kosmos Appartments, Hanioti
July 13, 2003 05:48PM
We have just got back from hanioti from a two week holiday, it was a bit long though, as their is not much to do. Just mainily bars and resturants, i would recomend that you hire a moped as week did and travel around a bit-they are a good laugh. We were ment to be staying at the olympic kosmos but got moved at the last minute. We had a drink in their one of the nights and i was really good, friendly staff- nice round the pool as well at night when it is all lit up. They have a greek night/karioki etc... looked good. Their is a club called NO NO's we didnt got to it as it is too far to walk, but you could get a taxi if you wanted to and their are 2 big clubs in Kathelia (but 45 mins drive) but we didnt bother.

You will enjoy it though really hot about 100 degrees !

p.s dont go to water park - it is a waste of money - they say its the biggest in europe but has only 5 slides !
Da
July 13, 2003 09:42PM
Cheers!

Is that club NO NO's in Hanioti? And how far walk? And if you didnt goto it what are the bars like? So many questions!

45 mins is a bit far to go just for a nightclub, and probly too expensive in a taxi..

I think we'll probly goto the waterpark anyway.. i think it looks allright from the photo's on the website and its a change from just sitting in the sun all day!
Amy
July 15, 2003 07:56AM
me and my boyfriend (both 18) are going to hanioti this thursday too! we are staying at the olympic lakis apartments... maybe we will see you around yawning smileyD
Amanda
July 15, 2003 08:11PM
Just seen your email! I live in Hanioti and can tell you NoNo is buzzing on weekends and Kallithea is 20 mins max and the outdoor clubs especially Ahoy is well worth a visit if you are looking for a happening club! Trust me! NoNo is in the next village - taxi takes approx 2 mins!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login