Hanioti restaurants

Hanioti restaurants

Posted by Phil 
Re: Hanioti restaurants
September 17, 2009 05:20PM
i would recommend Stones! Fantastic place to eat and drink!
lisaa
September 30, 2009 01:14AM
hi were going to hanioti in august 2010 just wondering what restaurants are there and is there any chinese thanks
September 30, 2009 03:31PM
There are quite a lot of restaurants in Hanioti, in and around the square and some a few mins walk.

Recommended are Tropicana, Stones, Gusto Italian, Hot Goblin (which is just a little placed but they do great breakfasts and fab jacket potatoes. There is a Chinese as well but I've never been so can't comment.

You will love Hanioti, its a great place to stay!

Lisa
September 30, 2009 06:26PM
Lisa
there is a chinese and indian in the same resturant called taj mahal what a fantastic place it has great food better indian than in england i have ever had!!!
Lozza
October 29, 2009 11:53PM
Hiya.
I worked as a rep for first choice and lived and worked in Hanioti this year. The places that I personally ate in and recommended to my guests were-

Stork- On the road that leads down to the beach from the square. Lovely restaurant brill food and good service. Particulary good for fish platters.

Hanioti Melathron- I ate here nearly everyday as my meal allowance and loved it. General greek food as well as food for fussy eaters.

Arhontiko- Also on the road down to the beach. Absolutely brilliant greek food best mousaka I have tried. And they do the best steaks. Lovely staff too.

The Garden- Just opposite Arhontiko. Again amazing greek food. Lots of choice and really pretty setting.

Stones- Open all day and sell a large variety of foods ranging from snacks to full on greek dishes. Ran by a lovely english lady called Kim and staff are lovely.

There are lots more restaurants that are lovely as there is so much choice, but these were the ones I liked and got good reviews from. Sadly Hot goblin won't be there next year :-(. Im very sad about this as I ate there every day for my lunch snack but Jan and Neil won't be back. I will be lost without them next year.

Anything else you want to know. Ask away xxx
October 30, 2009 05:59PM
sorry to hear about the Hot Goblin very tasty snacks and of a high standard...do we know why they won't be

back,is it a business decision ie lack of business or a life decision??
October 30, 2009 06:17PM
Gutted about the Hot Goblin - they did fantastic breakfasts and their messy brekkie roll was gorgeous!

Hope Jan and Neil are ok and know that Hanioti will miss them!
natasha
October 25, 2012 11:37AM
hey someone,

is this offer still on, if yes, pls do so
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA