Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by IAN 
IAN
Pefkohori
March 10, 2003 12:05PM
My family and I are going to Pefkohori in 8 weeks time. We are staying at the Ioni Apartments. Any information on either would be appreciated.
roy
Re: Pefkohori
March 10, 2003 12:38PM
The apartments are fine and Pefokohori is a great place.there is an english run dive club www.odysseydive.com if you want to try diving
sanja
March 19, 2003 02:38PM
Hi , my name is Sanja and i went to Pefkohori couple of times ( acctually) 5 or 6 times for summer holiday. I can just tell you that Pefkohori is very qiet in May but it is very nice. The sea is quite cold at that time but you can take a swim. What is the best about Pefkohori - caffe bars of course, and the people who work there. You will see that people are so great and kind, and i think that you are going to enjoy there. One more thing, do not miss the trip to mountain Atos, or trip to Meteori from Pefkohori.
Do not miss to go to next cafe bars: FAROS bar on the beach, great people in there, then Kalua bar, No- No, Cucuradu bar.. If you need some more information feel free to ask
Maja
March 27, 2003 02:51PM
Hello,
My name is Maja and I am from Montenegro. I am going to Pefkohori in april , that is my first time. I hope I will spend very nice time there, is it so or I am wrong? Please, could you tell me something more about that place, about beaches, night life, best places for entertaintment. I would like to know what is the best way for trip to Atos and Meteori, is it by railway or by bus and how much does it cost ?
Thank you in advance.
lee
April 07, 2003 09:25AM
yeah go to the square in hanioti the night life is good cheap it is better than any where in pefkohori
Julie
April 10, 2003 01:19PM
There are lots of beach front bars in Pefkohori, if you are looking for something more English with Kareoke and disco then go the Barn along the front. Also there is NO's No's night club on the main road. If you really like dancing and clubbing then get in a cab to Kalithea (about 8 euro) and you have got 6 large clubs there open to 6 am.
Wendy
April 11, 2003 10:58AM
What are the best bars to visit in the square? Which is the best Restaurant? Is it a family resort, or full of gangs?
banja luka
April 17, 2003 03:45PM
so sanja what can u tell us about peukohori and the cofee bars there? you've been there many times so you know a lot.
elizabeth
April 21, 2003 02:34PM
ioli is really good place to go . me and my daughter and freind went there 2001 and it is one of the best places to stay, you will ove it so much
Cat James
April 26, 2003 08:17AM
This is our first to Halkidiki-we are staying in the apartments in Pefkohori, but looking at the notice board it all seems geared for young people - lots of bars and nite life. I don't mind that, in fact I like it. But is there some nice restaurants and things to do in the day apart from just lying around the pool.
any info would be appreciated.
PS what are the buses like running to, say, Hanioti?
Thanks
Cat
chenko
May 08, 2003 04:50PM
I'm going to Pefkohori next week, and i was wondering if there are any ATM's/cash points there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login