informations to everyone

informations to everyone

Posted by beppe 
beppe
informations to everyone
January 25, 2003 06:29PM
It is a lot of time that I look and like the message board.From 24 years I go in Greece for holidays two or more times a year mainly in Halkidiki(don't forget the fantastic Thessaloniki:I live 30 km from Milan but I know much more Salonika!!!! ) and looking at forum I have seen that it is important for the people to know that it is better with the exception of few days in high season NOT TO MAKE ANY TIPE OF RESERVATION also if a family don't travel by car : you arrive in Thessaloniki,rent a car, travel by bus ,go around and stop yourself where you see good.Don't like? Change again and remember that in Greece it is possible to eat when you want and to find in every moment rooms,hotel,apartamets,studios for the reason that there is a lot of avaliability,the people is fantastic and the Greece is one of the most sure countries.
Again don't forget that it is stupid to go in Greece only for the sea and for the beaches.
THE TRIP IN GREECE IS A TRIP OF THE SOUL!

Beppe
Lorraine
Re: informations to everyone
February 14, 2003 11:49AM
Is Paliouri nice??
Stratos
Re: informations to everyone
February 18, 2003 04:32PM
When i hear people talking like this about my country, i feel really great :-)
Thanks Beppe!
Paliouri is nice Lorraine, but i would say a little bit "isolated" and not too much crowdy. If you are young and prefer a strong night life, chose something else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login