Chalkidiki, lking for pool, bch, kitchenette

Posted by Ann 
Ann
January 13, 2003 01:54PM
looking for nice place for family this summer. any websites or info? pls post. Not to be TOO FAR from Thessaloniki (maybe 90 minutes).

Thnks
Pavlos Kerasavopoulos
Re: Chalkidiki, lking for pool, bch, kitchenette
January 13, 2003 02:19PM
contakt, haus-maria@web.de
is very nice place, nice willage, 40min. from airport.
panagiotis
January 13, 2003 05:35PM
Dear Ann,

There is a beautiful place that you can spend delightful vacation. It's less that 90 minutes from Thessaloniki. Is is situated between Ag. Nikolaos and Pirgadikia, it is called Salonikiou beach. There is nothing to do with massive tourism, the apartments are in front of the sea. For June and September law prices offered. For more information please reply to my email.

Regards,

Panagiotis
Ann
January 13, 2003 10:10PM
but obviously i speak english, that website is NOT
stephan
January 14, 2003 09:35AM
loak at www.villa-zoi.com oder send me an email

regards Stephan
Stefan
January 21, 2003 12:53PM
Hi Ann,

We spent our hollidays for the two years in Nea Potidea. It is in Halkidiki and perfectly between two seas and an ancient channel. Only about 60 Minutes frot Thessaloniki.

We stayed in a small Apartment-hotel direct on the beach. It was great, because the water ist very flat and we do'nt need to have fear when our children went to the sea. It was very familiar and they have snall playground.

For us it was perfect because the hotel-manager is a german family, and they helped us with shopping etc. and arranged bus-tours. And it was not so expensive.

We will be there again this year.

The hotel is called seaview-hotel and i guess the adress is www.seaview.de (or "*.gr"?).

If you need further information write me on stefan_hanke_os@gmx.de. Maybe we can stay there together.

Regards.

Stefan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login