Afitos

Afitos

Posted by Allison 
Allison
Afitos
September 28, 2002 02:29PM
Hi I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Afitos next May. Can anyone help or tell me where to look?
sarah
Re: Afitos
January 29, 2003 05:42PM
i'd suggest the Elia (check spelling) apartments. they should be featured in the thomsons brochure. friends we made in afitos during our holiday last summer stayed here and the apartments were clean and quite spacious. the pool is decent and the owners really nice.
afitos itself is quite small and typical greek which adds to is charm. but take plenty of mozzie spray, plugs and repellent, cos you will need it!
one of the best restaurants is the one on the corner next to the pharmacy. its got 3 levels and a little waterfall/fountain in the corner.
also, on the street up from the village square try the cocktail bar as they are massive! also highly recommended is the little open air bar opposite the church. as is the dromos bar opposite the elia apts.

1 warning though - the beach is down a steep cliff and if its hot it makes it seem worse! not too bad going down, but coming back up is! definately try and catch the free bus! and once on the bus watch out for sea urchins as there is quite a few in certain places.

hope that helps and enjoy afitos!
if possible, let me know what you thought!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login