Clubs

Clubs

Posted by Emma 
Emma
Clubs
September 09, 2002 06:58PM
I am 21 and am going to Halkidiki with my family and my mate and am desperate to find somehwere to escape, I don't suppose there are any clubs in Halkidiki are there, if not any where you can suggest for somehwere my age?
Viv
Re: Clubs
September 09, 2002 07:48PM
Hi Emma. Whereabouts are you staying? Hanioti is quite lively at night with lots of music bars. Theres a big club in Pefkohori called NoNo s. Apparently Kalithea has the best nightlife with at least a couple of clubs. You can get taxis quite reasonably around and about. I have not had personal experience of these places as I am a 41 year old Bon Jovi fan!!!!!
eric
September 10, 2002 07:15PM
Probably Kalithea is the best for clubbing,

but Sithonia is awesome for the beach bars!! I love Goa & Mamba!!
Rhiannon
September 13, 2002 11:59AM
Hi everyone Just a few questions, umm I going to hanioti in about 2 weeks I was just wondering if the clubs in other villages were hard to get to and from or are there clubs in Hanioti?? Also are the beaches any good? Me and my mates are dying to geta tan?? Do you think I'll get one in october thanx XxRhiannonxX
joe
September 15, 2002 01:14PM
hi. iv just got back. there is a club just outside of hanioti called babilon.there is a free mimi bus from the main square in hanioti which runs every 10 mins. the club is only just out of town though. i didnt go to many, as i was in fear of getting stranded at them as the taxi service aint that great. like there is about 5 of 6 going from 1 town to the next and uts to dangrous to walk along the main road. but the club is called babilon.
enjoy!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login