Night Life!!!

Night Life!!!

Posted by Amie 
Qnyee
Re: Night Life!!!
June 24, 2004 10:56AM
Hi Samantha.
Do u know something about the Summer Venue Club in Kalithea? I'm planing to go there 17th of july
amy
June 24, 2004 11:54AM
in pefkahori theres a english kareoke bar its fab! the ppl r luvly wen i went alo, there was always lots of greek lads singing lol they were really gd bless em! theres also a night club called club no nos its supposed t b quite gd x x x
Emily
June 28, 2004 02:58PM
Hey Kezzybabes,

Sounds like you know your way round Hanioti - got any tips for finding work out there or when it's best to look? Thinking of giong out next summer so any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Emily
Kezzybabes
June 28, 2004 10:16PM
Emily!
Yeah i know my way round,i did 6 seasons in Halkidiki,worked in hanioti & kriopigi but have stayed in all the resorts for holidays,if you want to work next year then your best going over this year & asking around,most places usually like to be fully staffed right at the start of the season or as it comes a bt closer next year then post on here & just ask.I got lucky finding work but it's a long story i won't bore you with lol considering i didn't actually go out there to work in the first place,also make sure it's what you really want to do as there is a brilliant side to working abroad but there are down sides too,it's not one long holiday like some people think.Good luck & if you need any more info then contact me directly & i'll help as much as i can.
Emily
June 30, 2004 12:59PM
Kezzybabes,

Tried to email you directly but somebody I also emailed just told me they didn't get it so don't know if you will have done?!
Kezzybabes
June 30, 2004 02:46PM
Emily!
Just checked,not got anything yet,i'll check again later & let you know.You sure you've got the right e-mail?kerrylloyd21@hotmail.com
Emily
June 30, 2004 02:58PM
Just emailed again so hopefully you'll get it this time!
Hello
June 30, 2004 04:22PM
Its all about party
Kezzybabes
June 30, 2004 06:05PM
Emily!
Got it,i'm in process of replying so you should get it soon.x
Claire
July 01, 2004 03:59PM
Hi Hannah,
Are you going on the 5th of July or August? Are you staying in Hanioti? Im going to Hanioti on August the 9th. How old are you?
Jenny L
July 04, 2004 05:55PM
im goin in july !! 8th
Jamie
July 09, 2004 09:06PM
Im goin halkediki on the 5th, leavin at gatwick...mite see u there!!!
Claire
July 10, 2004 04:12PM
Hi Jamie,
My friends and I are coming out on the 9th. Who are you going with and what part of Halkidiki are you going to?
Claire
Jamie
July 11, 2004 12:08AM
im going to the ioli village apartments in pefkohori, what about you?
Claire
July 11, 2004 06:15PM
We're going to Hanioti!!
m-c
August 02, 2004 03:07PM
I went to the summer venue club on the 17th July- Sasha-amazing night!
Hannah
August 02, 2004 06:19PM
Whereabouts are u going to in Hanioti Claire. Me and my mates will be there also that week. WE are staying at the angelo, how about you.
Qnyee
August 02, 2004 07:43PM
ohohoho it was more then amazing.The fire-works the sun-rise and the "Unkle-In the state" on the end.no words
Claire
August 04, 2004 01:37PM
Hi Hannah,
We are staying in the Vicky apartments which i think is near the angelo as we were thinking about staying there. How old are you and your friends?
jovana
August 05, 2004 10:32AM
Else. Is Mpahalo(beach bar) in Hanioti still working?24h a day?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login