Hanioti - Hotel Sousouras

Posted by Sarah 
Sarah
June 05, 2002 12:47PM
Hi

Just wondered if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Sousouras in Hanioti? We have been moved there from Sani Beach Hotel due to the building work and would like to know what it is like. We are going in July for our honeymoon.

We would also be interested to know all the "not to be missed" things we should be doing? Anywhere close by we should visit while there?

Many thanks

Sarah
Dumitru-Ciprian Similachi
Re: Hanioti - Hotel Sousouras
July 06, 2008 07:49AM
Hello!
We are a family(2 adults and a 4 years child) and we wisch a room for a week (14/07/2008-21/07/2008) reservation.
Thank you verry much,
Family Similachi,
Romania
July 07, 2008 09:57AM
If its the hotel i'm thinking of in front of the Halkidiki Palace then you are quite well placed in the centre of Hanioti. All the restaurants and bars are literally on your doorstep.
Hanioti is very low key , just bars restaurants and shops really.
We usually spend a day visiting Pefkohori and Polichrono the neighbouring villages when we stay in Hanioti.
There are lots of trips available, many boats trips, others are trips into the city.
Marijana
June 21, 2010 07:37PM
Hi there, I have been in Sousouras beach hotel and it's nice hotel at the beach. There is small pool, but the sea is clear and there is the sandy beach. The hotel is in the center of the town Hanioti, so you can walk to the bars and restourants. I don't like that Hanioti is too much crowded. You can visit Kalitea, near town where you can walk at night.
Have a nice tripsmiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login