Nick @ Horseshoe Bar Hanioti

Posted by Rosemary 
September 23, 2008 08:11PM
I am just a returning visitor to Hanioti and I just love his place. Its all outdoors and everyone chats to each other. Its tucked in beside the exchange shop between Dionysos and Angelo Hotels.
He is so friendly and speaks perfect English. He has a beautiful wife and 2 lovely children who interact with the customers.
His measures of spirits are huge and serves a really nice selection of cocktails. He plays 60s & 70's music and the amazing character Taff (a Welsh guy who helps out every year), keeps the banter going. We were there on Taff's last night (Sun) as he is returning to the UK after the season in Hanioti.
So if you around there, go in and say hi to Nick. You will love the friendly atmosphere. smiling smiley
Re: Nick @ Horseshoe Bar Hanioti
September 25, 2008 11:24AM
have spent many happy times at the Horseshoe lovely location to catch the sun and very friendly

as you say,Taff is a real laugh [good summer job]and Nick's the ideal host in the background

gets me thirsty just thinking about it !!!!!
Tony Petridis
July 26, 2009 12:51PM
Just wanted to say hi I let you all know that I miss Nicks place like crazy, its the best place in the world...
July 28, 2009 03:11AM
Hi all, I am a new member of forum

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/08/2009 09:53AM by Nikos.
July 28, 2009 07:16AM
hi tsronaldo,

Welcome to halkidiki.com forum,

hope to enjoy

Annak
boyo
August 11, 2009 08:41PM
hi nick can you contact me on bananablues@fsmail.net

Boyo {jan] westbury
Shirley
August 25, 2009 12:54PM
Hello its shirley and ruth, You Gave us some details about setting up a holiday for us next year, but i lost your details, could you please email me your details.

Thankyou

x
August 28, 2009 12:14PM
Nick

We took you advice and are coming back 14th Sept.

did you get the email with the photo attachment/

Olga and Edward from N.E.England
Shirley
August 29, 2009 07:07PM
Hi Nick

I've lost your details, have booked up anyway. See you in August anyway. love to Taffy, 1 and 2.

Shirley and Ruth
Tony Petridis
September 11, 2009 10:37AM
Giasou Niko, an diavasis afto pare me ena tilefono.
Exasa to tilefono mou kai then exo to noumero sou.
MARY
November 22, 2009 10:44AM
HI NICK - BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, BUT I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH THE MONEY EXCHANGE AND LIFT ON YOUR SCOOTER TO THE DOCTOR WHEN DAVE WAS IN HOSPITAL.IT WAS ALL MUCH APPRECIATED AND ALTHOUGH DAVE WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR ANOTHER WEEK WHEN WE GOT HOME - HE IS FINE NOW.HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD SEASON. KIND REGARDS, MARY X
May 19, 2010 09:52PM
Just wondered if Nick and Albena have opened up again this year. We've not been out since Autumn 08 but love the place.

smileys with beer
Tony Petridis
May 28, 2010 04:15PM
Hi yes they are open this year, I talked to Nick today =)
May 28, 2010 10:05PM
is taff still there
June 01, 2010 08:38PM
hi nick steve and maureen and dave herw dave wont be with us next time but me and maureen will be in your bar 17 july 2010 for a week hope their is still bingo and quiz night on see you then nick
Tony Petridis
June 09, 2010 05:24PM
Taff is still there, talked to nick yesterday and taffy is there again =) 3 weeks left and then I will se them again!!!
June 09, 2010 07:11PM
cheers for info tony we will see nick and taffy in 10 weeks time
karen and mick
September 05, 2010 09:51AM
hi nick you said you could set us up with accomadatoin for next year lost your details could you send to my e mail address had a great time in your bar say hello to taffy love from karen and scottish mick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
September 06, 2010 03:52PM
How I wish I were there sipping an ice cold Frappe!
September 22, 2010 10:54AM
According to Taff, "I won`t be comin` back next yur"...According to Kath..."Oh yes you fekkin will..I can`t put up with you all next year" So, will Taff be sat in his usual seat by the door, next May, or not ????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login