I live in Polichrono

I live in Polichrono

Posted by debbie299 
Re: I live in Polichrono
December 05, 2007 10:08AM
Hi Jane,
Chris and me moved here permenantly six years ago, we live in Fourka village so we have neighbours all year round. The first year here we stayed in an apartment in Fourka beach and it is very quiet, the village life suits us fine as we are both from citys, Chris Newcastle and me Liverpool so this is our ideal style of life, just us and rocky the dog, all our children and grandchildren can visit whenever they like.
Yiasou Buster
December 05, 2007 03:23PM
Hi again Buster

Sent you a private message, in fact sent this small one by mistake too.

Bye for now

Jane
Calliope
January 20, 2008 12:11PM
Hello everyone smiling smiley

For about a year now, I also live in Polichrono. I love Halkidiki in general and after living in Thessaloniki (most of my life as I am Greek), London (studies and work work work) and Mykonos and Tinos islands (for about 2 years) my partner and my self decided that this is the place for us.
I read your comments on the cruel behavior of local people against animals and I have to say that it saddens me deeply. I have discussed it many times with the pet shop owners in Pefkohori and have spoken to Julie (who lives in Kalandra?) on the phone once ages ago about it.
I was not aware of the fund raising that took place in Fourka in December sad smiley Pity

Anyhow, I would love to meet with you people, Debbie299 send us an email will you?

Take care everyone and Happy New Year grinning smiley
January 20, 2008 04:50PM
Great news, the more people to help the better. We are due back in Mola Kaliva in early March til October. Would be nice to meet. Any help we can give Julie helps the poor dogs, can we think of anything to fundraise locally? Bit difficult where we are as it is not really very touristy (only with Greeks), but Polichrono should be a good idea. Shall we get together. Send me a private message and I will give you our phone number in Greece and our email. Looking forward to leaving here on 9 March ! Should arrive 14th. Jane
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login