ammos studios

ammos studios

Posted by joshua 
ammos studios
March 31, 2007 08:18PM
hi we are looking at staying at the Ammos studios and apartments,please has anyone been there ,is it near the sea,any info would be grateful never been to halkidiki before and we wondered what the weathers like late september time many thanks.
Re: ammos studios
April 02, 2007 06:11PM
I am going there in May, and I can't really find any info either. Have googled and can only find an Ammos studio's in Nexos.

Can anyone help?
I don't even have an address (but First Choice say it is 300 m from the beach).

If you search this forum, there are loads of tips on places to eat & what to do in Polichrono - the beach sounds nice (clean, and white sand + shingle)...

April 02, 2007 08:28PM
Hi
Goning to polycrono on the 3rd April will try and check out Ammos and post details on return john
April 03, 2007 06:14PM
great - thanks v.much. x
April 11, 2007 10:17AM
I stayed last year at this hotel./apartment, and found it the best value for money EVER. The hosts, Maria and her husband treat you like family. The apartments are immaculate, and the range of restaurants in Polichrono is excellent....They have their own pool where they will serve you refreshments and drinks..
The town centre is a fifty metre downhill walk, and the beach is a further 300 metres away.
I often stay at top hotels, and consider this budget hotel to be as good as many more expensive places
April 11, 2007 10:26AM
p.s. , for pictures of ammos see:[www.zajazdy.sk]
April 12, 2007 03:44PM
Sounds fantastic, thanks very much. And thanks for the link pics.

Also what is the beach called that it is nearest to? I want to search for pics, but was not sure whether it was just polichrono beach, or another name...

April 15, 2007 07:39PM
There is a photo of Polichrono in User's photo album at the top of the page in case you missed it, which I recently posted. Polichrono beach is lovely but quite narrow and busy in the summer, I'm sure you will have a great holiday.
April 16, 2007 03:42PM
Yes, I have seen it, and it does look lovely. It looks V friendly.
I am so excited! :0)
May 14, 2007 01:22PM
Just seen a tip from another site, which reminded me.......The restaurant at the hotel Oddyseus is one of the best (if you can find it)......Give my regards to Maria and Dmitri at Ammos....Clive
May 24, 2007 03:27PM
Have just got back from Halkildiki & Ammos, so thought we would post, in case anyone else was struggling to find any info on them.
The website for the hotel is www.hotelammos.gr.
The place is small, but fantastic. The rooms are lovely, and very well laid out, the whole place is immaculate and very clean. The owners are absolutey lovely.
One of the best hotels we have stayed in, we thoroughly recommend it.
cath
March 08, 2008 12:02PM
just booked in the ammos apartment. What would u say the nightlife is like for 18year olds in july?
Cornelius
June 04, 2008 08:04PM
Hi

Stayed at Ammos last year and had a REALLY good time.
If you`re eighteen you might be better off taking a taxi to Hanioti (about 5-8 pounds) on your wilder nights, but to be honest there are plenty of places to have a holiday drink or two in Polychrono and let your hair down.

Hope you enjoy,

Cornelius.
Jo Jo
June 04, 2008 09:07PM
Hi all

Think I posted on the wrong section before.

My husband and I are going to the LESSE studios in Hanioti in July our 1st time on mainland Greece. Has anybody stayed at the Lesse and what the studios and complex is like? Any tips would be gratefully appreciated, I went on one forum and got mixed reviews and am a bit apprehensive now, so please any one who has been please help and tell me what these apartments are like?

Many thanks
July 01, 2008 11:18PM
hi there,have read you stayed at the ammos last year,where of there next thursday and was wondering what are the best rooms to ask for,seaview,mountain or pool view?
cheers karen
July 17, 2008 07:10PM
IS IT A LONG UPHILL STRUGGLE TO THESE APARTMENTS?
July 26, 2008 03:48PM
norman,its not a long struggle,more than a short struggle.i sufer with asthma and i was fine,if you come out the back part by the pool area its not quite as steep.good luck.laingy
August 03, 2008 12:49PM
Hi, about to book next years holiday to the Ammos, is it across the main road, i dont think i could cope with that especially after a few beers!!!
Abi S
August 29, 2008 11:43AM
With regard to it being near a main road - the main road is quite far to the back of the hotel, therefore if you are coming back from the main resort bars etc, you will go nowhere near it!

Ammos studios were fab, we went in June 2008 and couldn't fault the place!
Prouty
August 19, 2009 01:19PM
Hi everyone

My partner and I are visiting the Ammos Apartments and Halkidiki for the first time at the end of September. I am writing to ask if anyone can advise whether the holiday season will still be going on, and places such as resturants and bars will still open and lively enough, at this time of year? Also does anyone know what sort of temperature it will be at this time? Will it still be quite warm? Many thanks in advance. Of course if anyone has any recommendations on places to visit etc I would love to hear them. Many thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login