Sweet coffe shop

Sweet coffe shop

Posted by Manos 
Sweet coffe shop
December 26, 2005 01:17AM
Hello! Somebody that got sakis and morfis (owners to sweet coffe shop) mailadress? I wanna reach them and send a christmas message.. Please somebody??...
Jane
Re: Sweet coffe shop
December 26, 2005 12:45PM
Hi, we are very good friends of Morfy and Sakis, but alas they are not really very good at email or PC greetings. I do not want to publish any phone numbers on the board, but if you give me your message I will send it by text to them if you like. We got a message from them yesterday wishing us a Merry Christmas.

Or you can post for the attention of Sakis at the Akropolis and I am sure he will pass the message on.

Cheers
Jane
December 26, 2005 05:19PM
Hi there! Thanks for answering. I have Sakis phonenumber and homeadress. But I thought if they got an e-mail I would send them a message there too. I got a mailadress from them when we wehere there at summer and I tryed to mail them but I got a reply message saying that it does not exist anymore.. Thanks!
Susanne
October 08, 2010 01:52PM
Hi, me and my daughters have been to sweet coffee shop for about tree years ago, we loved the place and the owners!
We talk about the shop almost every day and we really want to go back. It would be very kind if you can give med the mail address or website so that I can contact them when I’m going to Kriopigi.

Best regards
Susanne L.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login