Julia studios

Julia studios

Posted by Louise 
Louise
Julia studios
May 19, 2003 10:50AM
Hi me and my boyfriend are going to Fourka in 4 weeks and were wondering if there will be much for us to do when we get there. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do during the day. Is it possible to hire bikes and if so does anyone know how much they cost.
Thanks
Darren
Re: Julia studios
May 27, 2003 12:31PM
I stayed at Julia Studios a few years back. Apartments are basic but clean - usual Greek stuff.

The cleaners can be a nightmare there - after an overnight flight and about 2 hours sleep they were knocking on the door to clean the place first thing in the morning. Other days, they'd come whenever they liked and didn't care if you were in the room, or just got out of the shower, whatever. We took to barricading the door shut with a telephone table (I kid you not) with limited success - they'd barge in anyway. I'd take some door stops if I were you!

Other than that, we had a really good time. It was pretty quiet since we went early season but it made for a nice relaxing break. Most of the action was at Julia Studios pool bar where everyone would gather of an evening.

Fourka's not a place I'd stay at again, but only because it's so small and there'd be nothing more to explore. We are going back to Halkidiki this year though, staying at Aeollos in Pefkohori this time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login