for sale with regrets

for sale with regrets

Posted by buster 
for sale with regrets
October 20, 2010 08:29AM
It is withe deep regret that I am selling my Honda silver wing fjs 600 super scooter. 2008 model metalic midnight blue many extras only 12,500 Km on the clock . sale is due to returning to U.K. early next year. For more info ring Fourka 23740 42791 or mob.6949803012. price 4000 euros no offers under.
Buster
aj
Re: for sale with regrets
October 20, 2010 11:29AM
hi buster whats up how is everything in fourka.we would love to come back one day.did tassos open a new bar do you ever see george who used to work in the victoria. is that still open good luck with your scooter ann xx
October 20, 2010 12:35PM
Hi Ann, Fourka is not the place it once was, I could go on all day with things that have changed , no Australia hotel for one thing . Tassos opened his new bar opposite vrosis supermarket but the only tourists this year were eastern europeans with no money to spend. George works over in Hanioti and Akis who worked with him has his own resturant in Mola Kaliva. Come over by all means but be prepared for a shock, Buster xx
aj
October 20, 2010 03:21PM
hi buster so sad about fourka we used to come twice a year and this is why we stopped. we got fed up in empty bars i know yannis from litsa is married with a baby where does he live.what is jimmy doing if no australia.do you remember christina! if you do see george will you tell him she has just been married ann xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login