HEATING & AIR CON ENGINEER LOOKING FOR WORK

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outHEATING & AIR CON ENGINEER LOOKING FOR WORKspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by suddy17 
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outHEATING & AIR CON ENGINEER LOOKING FOR WORKspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
April 16, 2010 12:29PM
Hi All

My name is Chris Southern. I am 24 years of age & currently living in Manchester, UK.

I am due to travel to Halkidiki at the start of May for a short visit to seek employment for the next 12months before i relocate on a permanent basis with my family. I am looking to either work for a building contractor or possibly the many hotels in the area. Although I will be living in Halkidiki I am aware that there may be work opportunities in Thesaloniki.

I have a very strong knowledge of Heating & Air conditioning systems & therefore can install or provide continual maintainance. I am also happy to carry out other duties if required. I am fully qualified (time served) and can provide any proof and references if required.

I have posted here my current CV for you to look at & would appreciate any replies from people who could offer me work or if you have any contacts you could provide. Due to the current financial climate in Hellas I am willing to negotiate a very competitive price for any work I am offered. If you know of anybody who has a shop, Bar, hotel or property that uses heating & air con please point them to my post here.

Many thanks in advance

Chris

CURRICULUM VITAE

Name: Mr Christopher Southern

Date of birth: 20th December 1985 (24)

Mobile telephone number: 0044 7949 707 205

EMAIL: chris.southern@hotmail.com

Schools, colleges attended and qualifications.
Fred Longworth High school
Printshop Lane
Tyldesley
Manchester
Liverpool Community College

Qualifications achieved
Mathematics- b
English- c
English literature: d
Science (double award) - bb
Systems and control - d
NVQ I.T. Pass
Geography- b
ONC Building services –pass
CSA grade 4

Other Information
Full UK Driving license held for 5 years
Full UAE Driving license
Full UK Passport
PASMA license
IPAF license
Health & Safety Awareness Training
CSCS Card

Employment History
Sutton Services International Ltd
November 06 – November 07

Ashford Environmental Services ltd
November 07- June 08

Core group Ltd
August 08 – February 09
T & C Technology LLC
Abu Dhabi UAEMarch
Nov 09 - Present

My current role
I am currently working as a Commissioning Manager for T & C Technology in Abu Dhabi, UAE. My responsibilities include organizing labour for various sites, ensuring projects are completed on time, liaising with clients to ensure I give 100%, maintaining a professional attitude at all times during site meetings, pre-work meetings and on the telephone. I am a good communicator at all levels and have a logical approach to problem solving with good technical and I.T. knowledge.

Projects I have worked on include:-

• St Pancreas station, London England UK
• Liverpool schools projects. Lc4 Lc5 Lc6 Lc7 Lc8 & Lc9UK
• BNFL Sellafield UK
• Scottish new parliament buildings Glasgow UK
• Beetham Hilton tower Manchester UK
• St James’s Hospital Leeds UK
• Manchester Airport GTI Building UK
• Central Library London UK
• Cheshire Police Head quarters UK
• BT interchange Lannion France
• Westfield Shopping center Shepherds Bush UK
• Trafford Centre Manchester UK
• Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 UK
• Sir Bani yas Hotel, Abu Dhabi
• H.E Sheikh Mohammed bin Zaved Stadium – Phase 2
• Hotel & Resort (Between 2 Bridges)
• Capital Plaza Development
• Oger Abu Dhabi Head Office
• Bani Yas Towers – AD

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 21/04/2010 01:53AM by suddy17.
Re: HEATING & AIR CON ENGINEER LOOKING FOR WORK
April 21, 2010 01:52AM
Still hoping to hear from possible contacts. Do you know any hotel owners or any builders currently building houses, hotels or shops. Or are you a builder or landlord that could use my services? You may also be ex pat living on the island needing help with your heating/air con.
Please get in touch.

Many thanks...Chris
Claireh
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outHEATING & AIR CON ENGINEER LOOKING FOR WORKspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
April 23, 2010 12:40PM
Hi Chris, your from near to me! Its a small world! The best thing for you to do is just to come over here and start to look around, the begining of may is a good time because most hotels are just opening and may need extra hands to help with things like AC. Other than that it may just be a case of being an odd job man, however, i know there are already a great deal of these already available. If you are looking to move over here with your family on a more permenant basis, you may need to look at getting 'stamps' (kind of national insurance) so that you can claim from the government what you need for your family. Where are you planning to stay in Halkidiki? xxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login