WEDDING IN HANIOTI TOWN HALL

Posted by Rachey1000 
June 12, 2008 03:35PM
I have just booked my wedding through first chioce for may next year @ Hanioti Town Hall .

We origanally wanted Kassandra town hall but was told that we could only marry there on the 6th June ( just two days before we would be due to go home ) so they offered us Hanioti Town Hall instead as apparently you can request a date you wish to marry on .

We are staying at the Sani Beach Club which i believe is a 40 minute drive away , is there any one on here who has done this ??? any information would be greatly appreciated .

Also since booking i have been told that because we are staying at the other end of halkidiki we would only be able to marry at Kassandra Town hall , but surly First chioce wouldnt advertise it in their brochure if this wasn't the case ?

If anyone has any info id be happy to hear from them

Many thanks

Rachel

Rachelturner1000@aol.com
Re: WEDDING IN HANIOTI TOWN HALL
June 18, 2008 10:09PM
YOU CAN REQUEST A DAY BUT YOU WONT BE GUARANTEED IT: WE WANTED 30TH MAY AND GOT 2ND JUNE? WHICH WAS FINE BY US,WE ALSO MARRIED AT HANIOTI BUT WERE STAYING AT CHOUROUSSO IN PALLIOURI,ID HAVE OPTED FOR YOUR FIRST OPTION WE MARRIED ON THE MON AND CAME HOME THURS,THE SERVICE WAS VERY QUICK 5/10MIN ALL WE SAID WAS "I DO" YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN PIECES THOUGH TO MAKE IT A LITTLE LONGER.WE ENJOYED IT ANYWAY........IVE BEEN WITH HIM 15YRS!!
andy turner
June 19, 2008 05:28PM
Hi my fiancee and I are getting married at Hanioti town hall in May 2009, we have been to the resort many times and we love it. The town hall is lovely and there is a church over the road that you can take nice pictures at. The only thing that we have to do now is the legalisation documents etc which we are travelling down to London in March to do over a 2 day period.

Any moe info give me a shout

Andy
June 19, 2008 08:13PM
Hi Rachel

We have just returned from Halkidiki. We stayed at the Oceania and married at Kassandria which is also about 40 mins away.

Oceania and Sani are owned by the same people so you will have the same wedding co-ordinator. Her name is Anna Wohlfart. Her details are on a thread within the forum but I can give them to you if you need me to. The First Choice wedding co-ordinator is called Pearl and she works both hotels and Town Halls and is fantastic.

We met a couple who were staying at Sani and they got married at Hanioti. They had a wonderful day and everything is arranged perfectly through both co-ordinators so try not to worry.

If you need any further info just get in touch. Our wedding pics are in the user gallery.

There are a couple of threads on here about our weddings with loads of useful info.

Sharon
June 20, 2008 08:03AM
Thanks for your replies , since my first post ! the travel agent has now managed to change the dates of travel so we could marry @ Kassandra town Hall ( yippie ) my problem now is we have family only flying out for one week & if the wedding cant be confirmed i have concerns they may not see us marry !!!

We would be going home on 11th June , my family would be coming home on 8th ( we were hoping to marry on 6th )

Has any one else had this problem ??

The rooms are only on hold , im due to put down the deposit today . YIKES
zithion
July 01, 2008 11:04AM
After a butyfull wedding in Haniotis Town hall Santra and Nick came in ZITHION BEER HOUSE for the wedding party that started at 14 o'clock and finised wen the last person left the room on 2 o'clock in the morning. The party was grate with food and a lot of beer's, long dring's and cocktail's.
lisa hardy
July 14, 2008 08:17PM
Hello, me and my partner are planning to marry in june 2009 date not yet confirmed.
we are booking through the hotel direct for our holiday as our parents go there every year and stay at hanioti palace hotel. just need some advise on how to contact photographers etc, or how easy
would it be to find one out there. or can you still get some kind of wedding package arranged if you are booking your hotel yourself. can someone give me lots of advise please so i can get the ball rolling.
thankyou
lisa.
lockhart
September 14, 2008 12:49PM
Hello,
Me and my partner have deceided to get married at Hanioti in June 2010. Its a long way off but i was wondering if you had some pictures of Hanioti town hall or if you know a website?
June 03, 2009 02:05PM
Hi Lisa

Just got back from Hanioti and we had a our wedding reception at Stones Restaurant. It was amaxing and Kim and Roulis could not do enough for us. Go see them and I'm sure they could help you with the things you require even if you didnt chosse to have your wedding reception in their beautiful restaurant.

Our photogrpaher was very good but unfortunately booked through Thomas Cook so I dont have his details. Didnt speak the best English but his name was Jan/John and he was great. Took tons of pictures. Maybe a local may know him as I am pretty sure he's from the area.

Good luck and enjoy, it goes so quickly.

Lynette xx
26th May 2009
Chan
February 19, 2010 09:06PM
Hi Andy!

Hopefully you will get this e-mail. I was just wondering if it was just the certificate of no impediment you needed for your wedding? Im getting married at Hanioti in June 2010!
February 26, 2010 09:06AM
Me, my husband and 8 year old son spent a week at the Sani Beach Hotel returning on 31 May 2009. The hotel was lovely and the staff very pleasant and helpful. We had a room in A block overlooking the pool. The room was small but nicely furnished. It had a large flat screen television and DVD. (The channels are mostly greek so do take some DVDs) The pool area is large and very clean although I am afraid the dreaded reserving of sun loungers beside the pool at ungodly hours does take place.

I hope this is the hall you are looking for.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login