Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by Eileen 
Eileen
Hanioti
May 13, 2003 09:22PM
Just booked to go on 31 July for 2 weeks. Am going on own with my two children (daughter 18 and son 12). Can anyone let me know if there are enough young people in the resort to keep children occupied, so I can relax and enjoy the sun.

Incidentally we are staying at the Macedonian Sky Apartments. If anyone can let me know what these are like I would be grateful.

Have never been to Halkidiki and having booked am a little concerned about the transfer time from the airport.
kerry
Re: Hanioti
May 31, 2003 01:56PM
Hi don't worry about the transfer,it really isn't that bad!If you're on a late flight you can sleep through it & if you're on a day flight you can enjoy the beautiful scenery!Don't know too much about the hotel but accomodation is usualy of v good standard in Greece & has everything you need,Hanioti is brilliant so don't worry about your children,it's one of the busier resorts so there should be plenty of young people around,there are also a few arcades there where they can play computer games,pinball & pool,it is also a v safe place so they will be fine wondering around alone if you want some peace.Look on www.holidaysuncovered.com for your hotel,they have honest reviews on there & you can also pick up tips on what sort of things to do on your holiday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login