Litsa appartments - Fourka

Posted by Paula thirkell 
Paula thirkell
June 10, 2006 02:34PM
Hi there

Does anyone know if air-conditioning is available at these appartments?

Thanks

Paula
huw
Re: Litsa appartments - Fourka
June 10, 2006 06:16PM
No a/c but you can hire fans from Yanni the owner.
Paula Thirkell
June 11, 2006 09:37AM
Oh its just on the pics on Thomson website the room shot looks like there is a unit in there. We went last year to Aristides & Kanelis and really needed the air-con.

Cheers

Paula
huw
June 11, 2006 12:51PM
the picture on the thomson website that shows the a/c unit is in one of the rooms above the Chill out bar. I believe that these are rooms that Yanni rents out and are not part of the Thomson's accomadation.
paula thirkell
June 11, 2006 01:02PM
thats cool cheers for the info!! Do you happen to know which tour operators sell the Aristoteles and the Australia. So badly want to get out there this year!! Love Yammas and Absolut bars!!

P
June 13, 2006 08:39AM
I am going to Lista apartments this Thursday, My Mum and Dad have been before and know Yannis. Im looking forward to going what was the weather like for people who have just come back.
birchy
July 24, 2006 10:09AM
litsa apartments are the best place to stay especially the front rooms above the chillout out bar we go there every year and we are going to keep going i would strongly reccomend if anybody wants a relaxing holiday go to fourka and stay in the litsa apartments ...
jeff fourkas mad dog man
July 24, 2006 09:33PM
kewl
but how do you contact yannis now thomson have been thrown out of Fourka

Andrew
July 30, 2006 10:08PM
I stayed in the Litsa apartments last month and it was great. But what's this about Thomson being 'thrown out of Fourka'?
July 31, 2006 05:58AM
Hi i am going to Fourka next week. On the 7th of August in fact. Were flying from Luton.

I will be staying in either:

astridis and kanelis
julia studios
litsa apartments

we wont find out until we get to the Airport, so it's like a surprise!

So whats Fourka like at the moment? Has it got a bit busier at the moment with more tourists? What do you recommend me and my girlfriend do which will be fun? Any nice towns/villages near by worth a visit?
Is anyone else going fourka on the 7th?

please reply

cheers Mike
Andrew
July 31, 2006 07:33PM
Hi Mike.

You might want to try the Hotel Australia restaurant. The food is great and the staff are really friendly. Yamas is really good too, great offers on cocktails.

Further up north is Kallithea which has a really good market and Afitos is a lovely small town. Don't bother with the buses though. Taxis from Fourka to Kallithea are about 10 euros.

Check out the Chill Out Bar on the beach too and say hello to Yannis.
August 02, 2006 05:55AM
Hi so by the sounds of it taxi's are quite cheap then which is good.

What shall i do on my 1st night? Go to the main village of sea front? Help me decide! I arrive at the apartment at mid day so have the rest of the day to do what ever.

Who else is going fourka on 7th august?
jeff fourkas mad dog man
August 02, 2006 05:44PM
thomos have out priced themselves in Fourka

so NO ONE wants them as Reps in the Village

hope you dont get julia m8t it up t`hill across t`road in fourka

hope you get litsa ,,,, just keep room clean ready for me next may lol
get up ~@ 7 am an watch the old girl an her hubby swimmin in the sea
and the old boy with his wet suit flippers mask n snorkel catchin fresh octopus for the tavernas
anddddddddddddd if you get a top balcony you might just spy some dolphins playin

keep away from rocks unless u got jelly shoes on or similar cos them urchins dont half sting

if you go to Yamas bar ask for Nikos an tell him Jeff and family send their Love and kisses

Yamas Kalimera Jeff
birchy
August 09, 2006 08:09AM
hello everybody we're going back 2 fourka in the litsa aprtments on the 28th of august cant wait to see all our friends see you soon grinning smiley tongue sticking out smiley
sara
August 09, 2006 10:29AM
how long r u going for? im goin on the 7th sep but stayin at the australia hotel, will be in jimmys bar most nights and i cant wait for karaoke night!!
mite see u there
xx
August 09, 2006 12:32PM
Hi Sara

could you please do me a favour as i cant seem to get any answer from Hotel Aus
regarding prices for next year .

i intend going to Fourka and stay at hotel 21st May -4th June 2007

im looking at either a room in Hotel or a studio Appartment across from Supermarket
does Bill still run hotel ????
If not Jimmy may be able to help.
my very good friend Nikos owns the Yaimas Bar lol if its still called that i think they change names every season.

hope you have a great time.............. say hello to my little dog lou lou you cant miss her shes a sheltie type but small with a very loud yap .

efkaristo

kalimera JEFF
sara
August 09, 2006 02:22PM
Hiya jeff
Bill still has the hotel but jimmy was on reception there back in july so you could probably speak to him about it.
I know that when i go in september its 30 euros a night at the hotel and if you want to stay in the family room at the front its 50 euro's a night!
Hope this helps
p.s im not sure who lou lou is but i know martina the dog that nikos owns from the christina appartments
Sara xx
jeff fourkas mad dog man
August 09, 2006 10:23PM
hi Sara

thank you for the info and for replying so quick

is 30 per room or 30 per person???

really all we want is a room with beds and cot
i take it thats B&b for 30 euros!!!!

i stayed in the studios opposite the supermarket and butchers and Bill charged us 10 euros each(3 people) per night but thats because we stayed in the Aquarius Hotel and were being ripped off so i asked Bill if he had a room and thats what he let us have for the last 10 days of our holiday .

i will try to ring again before weekend and hope i can contact someone at hotel.

all the dogs in the village recognise me LOL they seem to follow me every where and guard my sunbed on the beach when i go for drinks or a meal, Which will NOT go down too well with my partner as shes very frightened of dogs .
but she will be ok with me there i hope..

thanks again

Jeff Fourkas Mad Dog Man
sara
August 10, 2006 12:24PM
Hiya jeff its 30 euro's per room so between 2 of u it works out 15 euro's a night each which is nothing at all and jimmy throws in a breakfast aswell, weve still not booked our flight yet weve only booked a room at the minute, cant wait to get back over there tho there all like a family ha ha.
Sara x
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
August 10, 2006 10:25PM
hi sara

many many thnks for your replies

rooms are kewl...... as i said its only 5 euros more than i payed before when i stayed last time

hey i hope you get fixed with a flight while all this security stuff is going on

that is exactly what we are doing is to go flight only with bus transfer to Fourka then go to
hotel or see Yannis at Litsa Appartments we will get in some where lol..

Not long before you go you lucky Devil I MISS Fourka so much

I plan to retire out that way later on

my belated wife is at rest up in the mountains between Fourka and Polychrono
i layed her ashes there 2 yrs ago ..

anyway enuff of that

enjoy an send everyone my love

they will know who i am
just say the biker from UK
BTW is George Harry illias and his bro still there at the bar ????

JEFF
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login