back from Polichrono, Kostas Apartments..who needs some help??

Posted by Tanya 
Tanya
June 26, 2009 02:54PM
Back from the kostas apartments, halkidiki. It was one of my favorite holidays!it was lovely!I've been asking so much about it in this forum so thank u to every1 that helped me! Now I would like to help those people that are going 2 go there! So if anyone has any questions please ask!!
Loll
Re: back from Polichrono, Kostas Apartments..who needs some help??
June 27, 2009 11:16AM
Hi tell me as much as possible....we are going on July 20th with a 15 yr old....could only get a studio as all bigger apts taken....will a studio apt sleep 3 comfortably?How long is the coach transfer from airport?....and is it tedious?....Im not good on coaches!
Tell me anything as it is our first time to Halkidiki
Many thanks Loll
HEV
June 27, 2009 01:17PM
Hi,

We are going to Royal Kostas next week........cant wait!

Some questions for you lol

Can you tell me how far the walk is to the tavernas, beach etc? Is the hill steep?
Can you reccommend any good places to eat/drink?
Also how long is the transfer from the airport?
Was the pool quiet during the day?
Is there room in the safety deposit box for cameras etc............have heard they are tiny??
Are the beds rock hard? lol

Thanks

Hev
hev
June 27, 2009 01:38PM
Hi again,

sorry forgot to ask, was there any building work going on when you were there?
If so, wheres the best place to be situated for your room?
Tanya
July 03, 2009 09:32AM
Hi,
the walk to the tavernas' and beach is 5 min!it's really easy to get there..u just have to get out from the block of the apart and go down down!!I raccomend u Tavernaki Fredi!It is amazing!!its soo good!!its really casual as place but really good!the food is exelent!!U must eat the sardines!!they are great!!
The transfer from the airoport is 1 our and 45 mins. But it's really good...the scenery is really nice and there is air conditionin on the couch!
The pool is quite busy but I don't raccomend u to go in the pool.The sea is wonderful!No point going in the pool.I raccomend u do hire a car!Or get a taxi and go to Blue Fish beach...many other wonderful beaches on the road!
There is no safety deposit box in the room, if there was we didn't see it!
The beds are sooo compfterbool...u don't have 2 worry..they are the best!
There are no bulding work going on..the best apartment to get is in the pool ares last floor...!!
If u need other q ask!
Tanya
July 03, 2009 09:36AM
The coach transfer is exelent!!Don't have 2 worry...when u arrive to the airoport and u almost get out there are some people in charge with written Tomson.go to them and say u have to go to the ROYAL KOSTAS APARTMENTS and they will tell u what number of coach u have to get on!It's 1 our and 45 mins drive. A really good trip with air conditioner and beautiful landscape!
Tanya
July 03, 2009 09:39AM
The apartment is wonderful.Can't ask more! U must go to eat at Tavernaki FREDI. They have amazing food and good prices!! When u go down the hill there is on the write hand side a big Kebab place called Doctor something, u must turn on the left and stay of the left hand side of the road, u will find there TAVERNAKI FREDI, ITS EXELENT!!
pierre
going to the lesse studios in hanioti in september
July 22, 2009 05:56PM
need info on hanioti and the lesse studios ,where are the best tavernas and restaurants and is the weather ok in september
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login