BUS AROUND SITHONIA

BUS AROUND SITHONIA

Posted by ddaca 
ddaca
BUS AROUND SITHONIA
July 12, 2009 05:23PM
Hi,

there is no info on KTEL websites about buses timetables from Sarti to other places of peninsula, so I must ask. Is it possible to go to the beaches by bus from Sarti and how often busses go?
I hope that someone can help me with answer.
ddaca
Re: BUS AROUND SITHONIA
July 18, 2009 11:00AM
No answers? sad smiley
Ok, I believe that you cant show timetable, but it's difficult to believe that no body can't tell me is it possible to reach some beautiful beaches by bus from Sarti and which ones? I don't ask timetable. I just ask is it possible to use bus to go to the beach in the morning, and go back to Sarti at the late afternoon. I want to spend a whole day on the beach... Is it possible? I wan to visit Kavourotripes, Vourvourou, Fava beach, Karidi, Logomandra, Toroni - is it possible by the local bus?
petros
July 20, 2009 07:01PM
the bus service from sarti is not very frequent. i think we are talking about 3 or 4 services per day, depending on what day of the week it is.

if you end up catching the services you may be able to find some nice beaches. just ask the driver or locally which ones come with a bus stop. but still it will be quite cumbersome and risky (if you are with children)

i would just hire a car for a couple of days.
ddaca
July 21, 2009 06:47PM
Petros, thanks smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login