Bella Grecia Hotel Villa, Hanioti

Posted by Miss Sunshine 
February 11, 2009 12:45PM
Hey,

Has anyone stayed at the Bella Grecia Hotel Villa in Hanioti? Can't find many reviews, but the ones I have read are all good. Would appreciate any info and views!

Also, is Hanioti suitable for a young couple, (22 years old)? ie, are there plenty of bars and restaurants and things to do?

Many Thanks! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2009 12:46PM by Miss Sunshine.
Re: Bella Grecia Hotel Villa, Hanioti
February 11, 2009 03:01PM
In reply to my own question.. I've found a website for the Bella Grecia! Just in case anyone else is looking for info on it, it is... [www.bella-grecia.gr]

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Jason
February 22, 2009 11:51PM
Hey

Just wanted to say thanks for posting that link.

My girlfriend and I have just booked to stay there for a week in June, can't wait!
pearl
February 27, 2009 06:44PM
Hi there,
I know the studios Bella Grecia and the owners are absolutley lovely. The owner is Panos and he is great. Him and his family are so lovely and will make you english breakfasts if you want. You will have a fab time!
Lauren
March 04, 2009 09:40PM
Hey thanks everyone! this has helped me and my boyfriend both 21 has just booked 2stay here 4 2weeks in june! we cant wait! x
leanne
March 04, 2009 11:06PM
hiya
i'm not sure about the bella grecia but that and sarantis is wher we're looking at stayin this year.
I am 20 years old and we came to Hanioti twice last year and i personally think its a great place, not too much going on (like places like malia and all them) but we spent the nights at the Angelo Hotel night entertainment and also down to the square which is full of lots of bars including one on the beach front which is amazing!! plus there is also the other areas of halkidiki to explore such as pefkhori..i've been going since i was 15 its such a great place and made some great friends there!!
hope this is helpful
L x
PS if you want a nice cocktail bar i'd reccommend the Sunshine bar which is on the square it's brilliant and the bar men are great!!
x
Louise
March 17, 2009 12:13PM
Hey!

Thanks for all the posts i have found this very helpful!
Me and my boyfriend (20-19) have also booked two weeks to Bella Grecia in June - what dates are you going???

Louise x
March 29, 2009 11:39AM
You should have a great time at Bella Grecia. Panos cooks a lovely breakfast! The beach is close by although the pool at bella grecia is great for chilling out and having a few drinks at the bar. A good place to eat in Hanioti for a nice meal is Thalassa which is down on the front near the church. Also Garrys Gyros of the main square is great for snacks. Have a nice time. smiling bouncing smiley
Louise
March 31, 2009 01:18PM
Thanks for that - ill keep a look out.

Just read what i put last time i am going JULY not June! -i wish it was June!! sad smiley

x
DON
May 28, 2009 03:33PM
JUST COME BACK FROM BELLA GRECIA 25/5/09 ITS GREAT EVERYTHING ABOUT BELLA GRECIA IS GREAT PANNOS WHO OWNS
OWNS BELLA GRECIA IS SO HELPFULL AND FUNNY YOU JUST CANT FAULT THE PLACE ITS BEAUTIFUL AND SO CLEAN
AND THE VILLAGE CENTRE AT NIGHT IS FULL OF BARS AND TAVERNAS ITS A LOVELY WALK INTO THE CENTRE
WHICH TAKES ABOUT 15MINS IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE IT YOU CAN EAT AND DRINK AT BELLA GRECIA
Jason
May 30, 2009 01:24PM
I'm going to be there in 9 days!!

Can't wait, coming to the end of exam period at uni and need to get away!
Milli
July 19, 2009 08:11AM
Hi,

I am off to the Bella Grecia tomorrow with my boyfriend (both 23). Am so excited! I haven't found a bad review yet. I will post on here when I get back for anyone who is yet to head out.

xxx smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login