PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Posted by sammy13 
June 14, 2009 04:44PM
hi im from holland and just arrived in pefkohori for the next 3 weeks i just found out that in paliouri halkidiki they have a new awesome service you pay 120 euro per person and you get on an adventure cruise on a 34 foot
speed cruiser/yaucht with 6 other people cause the maximum amount of people they take is 7 cause they like to keep it a personal and fun experiance and not over crowded and the adventure includes open sea fishing scuba diving even if your not a diver cause they do the padi discover scuba diving program, but if you are a certified diver they take you to very impresive dive sites. they start from paliouri and go to the island of kelfos witch is between the first and second peninsula and they take you for snorkeling and exploring in beaches at the first and second peninsula that nowbody else have been cause theyr only accesible by boat then they BBQ at the beach and return just before the sun goes down and that is all in the price im defenetli doing it i just wanted to know if any of you think its worth the money or if they would do something like this i know its not a litle of money but if you add the activities up its defenetli worthed.. sorry for my english i do my best.. thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/06/2009 04:46PM by sammy13.
Re: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
June 16, 2009 08:20AM
greatest experiance in my life i've never been more amazed in my life realy there are no words to describe it.
June 17, 2009 04:11PM
if anyone is interested they also have a sailing and scuba trip its a cruise with a sailing yaght were the sail to the the second peninsula and stop at the kelfos island and scuba dive or if you are unexpirianced the do the discover scuba diving program the hole deal will cost you only 70euro and you get a hole day of sailing diving and snorkeling sounds like a bargain to me........... maybe cause im adicted to diving smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/06/2009 04:12PM by sammy13.
June 17, 2009 07:04PM
I\'ll tell you what I think.

I think you work for or own the company you are advertising.

Holland my ar*e
June 17, 2009 08:50PM
if i wanted to advertise i would make a web page my friend or put a phone number or the name of the company or their exact location or i would ask if someone is interested i just dont want to get ripped of by the greeks thats all thats why i asked maybe i could do the same thing somewere else cheaper. and im realy duch if you want i could PM you of copy of my passaport.
June 18, 2009 01:02PM
How funny ..............
Edwin Vaart
June 18, 2009 02:18PM
Hey Sammy! How are things?

How is the new adventure cruise business going?
June 19, 2009 11:11PM
hey edwin hoe gaat het? ze geloven me niet daat ik nederlands bent egt waar or ik heb geen bedrijf in griekenland ik woon in schaagen brug ik werk voor in snack bar.. ik bent ge komen naar me maatje eric die woont in pefkohori.
June 20, 2009 01:48PM
sammy13
hey edwin hoe gaat het? ze geloven me niet daat ik nederlands bent egt waar or ik heb geen bedrijf in griekenland ik woon in schaagen brug ik werk voor in snack bar.. ik bent ge komen naar me maatje eric die woont in pefkohori.

I thought this was the English language forum?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/06/2009 01:54PM by The New Masked Avenger.
June 21, 2009 11:22AM
Hey

I have heard that the Odessey dive club also in Pefkhori do great dive trips. They are an English outfit who have had a business in that area for many years now and really know their stuff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login