hotel plaza hanioti

hotel plaza hanioti

Posted by Debbie 
Debbie
hotel plaza hanioti
June 06, 2002 05:17PM
Hi all, has anyone stayed at this place yet? would be nice to know what you think of the place. I will post my info when I get back.
going june 12...is it better to take british currency or travellers checks?
any nice bars/eateries recommended?
any info would be good!
so many questions!!!
hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

thanks,
Debbie.
Kate
Re: hotel plaza hanioti
June 07, 2002 04:04PM
Hi there Debbie,

Haven't stayed in that Hotel - But can recommend the Blue Bar for drinks - All in all the bars are very close together in Hanioti's centre so you literally fall out of one and into the other !! (highlly recommeded smiling smiley )

I took Cash with me (Euros not british sterling!) and was fine - I don't like messing with travellers cheques but plenty of peeps find the safety of the T.Cheques better than taking wads of notes with you everywhere....

You can spend Euros and GBP on the airplanes, but other than that you will have to take Euros, they're only currency since February.

Didn't eat in Hanioti, but if you go to the next town Polichrono (about 5 Euros in the taxi) there is a whole strip dedicated to restaurants and taverns which are all great!

Hope you have a wonderful time, if you want to know anything else just send me a mail: chimera_19@hotmail.com

Kate
xx
Debbie
June 09, 2002 07:42AM
thanx for the reply kate, you're a genius!
xx Debbie
Kate
June 10, 2002 09:17AM
No Probs.

Hope you have a great holiday!

All the best, take care,

Kate
JENNY
June 11, 2002 10:10AM
IM STAYING IN HOTEL PLAZA IN JULY AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK AS I CANT FIND ANY INFO ON THE PLACE HERES MY EMAIL:J.HOLLEY@BTINTERNET.COM I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE THIS DEBBIE!
TA!
rachael
June 19, 2002 04:20PM
hi there, i hope you had a really good holiday, and have got a lovely tan. i saw your message and thought it would be great if you could let me know what you thought of the plaza hotel, as we go on the 8th july to the same hotel, hope to here from you soon.
Alan
June 28, 2002 06:14AM
I might as well put my name on the list of future visitors to the Hotel Plaza. Looking forwards to your holiday rundown Debbie. One extra question you may be able to answer for me is, did you see any scuba diving in Hanioti?
Thanx
John
July 02, 2002 04:42PM
Hi Alan.
There is PADI dive centre English run in the next village of Pefkohori.check the web site www.odysseydive.com
Anita
June 20, 2009 07:14PM
Hi All, Please give me more info about Plaza hotel in Hanioti as it possible. Who has been of u already there. I cant find any pictures.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login