ampelia studios and apartments

Posted by lindy moore 
lindy moore
February 05, 2004 08:00PM
I wonder if anyone can help?
I am looking at the Ampelia studios and apartments as an alternative to Daphne village as they are fully booked. Does anyone know where they are? and if so what they are like. By the looks and the description in the brochure i think they might be near Daphne?. I would be grateful for any help.
amanda
Re: ampelia studios and apartments
February 07, 2004 12:38PM
Lindy

You know what - I have a really funny feeling Ive just realised where these are - I will check shortly as looking at another appt for someone else - if its where I think - then its bloody gorgeous!

Will email again later when I get back in!

Cheers
Amanda
amanda
February 10, 2004 07:25PM
Lindy - to confirm what i told you in the email - Ampelia is a gorgeous hotel with lovely accomm and nice pool -but it is another 5-10 min walk up the track from Daphne Hotel - so its a little bit of a trek - but very nice! This is just in case anyone else is booked there and unsure of the location!
Olga
May 07, 2004 11:08PM
We are going to stay at the Ampelia Studios in May in Hanioti.

Is it a steep walk to the studios and is it easy to get about by public transport?

Olga Hepple
JOE KELLETT
June 16, 2004 06:53PM
HI ALL. I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO AMPELIA APARTMENT ON THE 24 TH JUNE. COULD ANYONE TELL ME HOW ISOLATED THE HOTEL IS AND HOW FAR FROM THE MAIN SQUARE. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFORMATION. JOE KELLETT
amanda
June 18, 2004 09:56AM
Ampelia is off the main road to the right and up the track past the Daphne. It is a good 10 minute walk if not slightly more from the main road and another 10 min walk from the main Square.
I wouldnt say its a very steep walk but its not an easy one if you have walking difficulties.
The public transport is ok to get to the other villages although not overly regular.
Andrea
August 05, 2004 08:34PM
Hi Joe,
How was your holiday at the Ampelia. My partner and I are considering booking these apartments but have seen little information on them. Are they really as isolated as people make out.

Thanks
lindy
August 06, 2004 05:59PM
Hi,

I stayed at Daphne this year and whilst there i took a walk up to amphelia which i must say is quite a walk, if you don't mind walking they did look nice but too far for me.
Mr.B.Ashtonhurst
August 24, 2004 01:02PM

We stayed at the Ampelia Studios in June 04.

very nice new apartments. Well equipped and we would not hesitate to return.

Run by Poppy and Pandalese (Hope this is spelled right).

Nice pool & pool bar.

Situated on the same unmade road as Daphne approx 5 minutes walk.

Hope this helps.

Barrie
emma
October 14, 2004 12:13PM
the trek was quite bad it was very sandy. but the acoomadtion was nice and the pool was nice
angie
January 29, 2005 05:06PM
We stayed there last September and want to go back this year, can't find them on Libra, any idea which company they are with?
Andrea
January 30, 2005 11:24AM
Hi There,
We never ended up staying in the ampelia in the end, we were in the tropical. Last year I seen Ampelia on the sky holidays brochure (they have there own website and are cheaper than Libra) however, they are not there this year. I would however, recommend the Dionysos apartments as I have heard they are lovely and they seem nice from outside.

Hope this helps!

Andrea
Lynette & Dave
June 07, 2005 08:34PM
Anyone know what broucher these apprts are in for this year.
anne johnson
June 28, 2005 10:50PM
im going to the ampelia studios on the 29 june for two weeks with hays travel but cant find a picture, does anyone know where i can find a picture before i go
thanks
steve
December 24, 2005 04:49PM
Hi - Ampelia Studios is not as far from Hanioti Centre as people think - about 10 mins into centre across main road. Owned by friends of ours its new and modern - great fittings - Pandelis's dad brought much of it from Germany.
Great couple who deserve it to be a big success -some of the best accomodation in Hanioti. DONT WORRY.........ENJOY Steve & Sherrilyn (Cumbria)
We will be in Hanioti in May (6th for 10 days) - usually with our friends who own Central Cafe on the Square.
jane
December 27, 2005 02:41PM
Hi to you all asking about Ampelia, its a great place but it is a bit of a walk from the centre of Hanioti but it never seems to bother people.
For the people that have stayed there just to let you know they have a nice new road now so the dirt track has gone, which has made it even better.

Good luck Jane (they are with Kosmar 2006)
steve
December 29, 2005 05:42PM
here is the Ampelia web site !!! www.@#$%&
TEO
January 11, 2006 09:47PM
TI KANIS FILE MOU PANDELI EPITELOUS WRIKA TIN SELIDA SOU AN EIMAI SOSTA APANTISE

ME FILIKOUS XAIRETISMOUS TEO O GITONAS SOU
poppy and pantelis
February 23, 2006 08:01PM
TI KANETE PE GEITONES; EMEIS EIMASTE KALA THA ERTHETE H XEHASTIKATE; STEILE EMAIL STO [spam] GIA NA TA POUME PIO PRIVE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/02/2006 11:17AM by Nikos.
steve & sherrilyn
February 24, 2006 09:57AM
Hi Poppy & Pantelis - great new website for ampelia !
We will be back in Hanioti this may (6-5-06 10days) and hope to meet up for a few beers.
Steve & Sherrilyn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login