Alkion & Kriopigi

Alkion & Kriopigi

Posted by CraigyB 
CraigyB
Alkion & Kriopigi
May 13, 2008 11:41AM
Hi All,

We holidayed at the Alkion Studio & Apartments a few years ago when it was brand new (I think about 5 years ago). We desperately need a break and decided to go back to the same place in order to make sure we get a relaxing holiday.

What I'm trying to do (as it's a special occasion for me and my fiance) is get an email address for the Alkion hotel in Kiropigi so I can see if we can possibly get the same studio/apartment. the one we had was overlooking the pool and the sea and allowed us to sit and relax from the balcony also.

Please please please can anyone help me with this

Thanks for any help at all.

Greatly appreciated

Thanks again

Craig
Re: Alkion & Kriopigi
May 14, 2008 02:34PM
philcryan@hotmail.com is an email address I had for this hotel a while ago. Not checked it through again, but try it out. philcryan at hotmail dot com just in case it gets scrambled. Let me know if it works !
May 20, 2008 10:15AM
Did this email address work?
I'd like to get in touch with the hotel with a view to booking a short break next year.
I new Yiannis who worked there untill 2006. He was married to my cousin Gilly.
S.M.Price
May 13, 2009 11:33AM
I have a booking in the name of Price and Northey on 29th June for 1 week with Thomson.

I am requesting a high floor room with a nice view and if possible quiet with a double bed.

Thank you.
May 16, 2009 03:35PM
That email for Phil will work. He will be able to help you out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login