Gerakina Beach Hotel - Questions???

Posted by John 
John
May 11, 2003 06:54PM
I was thinking of booking a stay at the Gerakina hotel this July, could anyone give me any info about their stay and what the resort is like, the beach and anything else that is worth taking note.

many thanks in advance!
Andrew Difford
Re: Gerakina Beach Hotel - Questions???
May 17, 2003 08:57AM
Hi John

We went in June 2001 had a great holiday here, in the main due to the kids loving it. Rachel the kids rep was brilliant, plus the hotel ran a number of events such as discos and kids shows. They were never bored! The hotel grounds were spaceous and well kept, the rooms smart and very well cleaned, despite our efforts to mess them up. The hotel grounds ran down to the beach, with the choice of being at the busy end by the pool and beach bars, or 100 yards either side the beach was very quiet. The beach itself was a mixture of sand and stone, and was very safe for kids. The standard of the buffet meals was very good, with plenty of choice. The resturant did get very busy at times, but the food never ran out. The down sides? We had none really, but in conversation with our fellow guests the only 'moans' to come up were the rooms where not large(some famillies were 5 to a room) and there was not a lot outside the hotel in terms of shops or bars, obviously car hire can cure this. The bars and shops that were there were very friendly.'

I would think that not too much has changed. The hotel does have a web site at [www.gerakina-beach.gr]

Cheers,

Andrew.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login