Afitos web cam

Afitos web cam

Posted by Suze! 
Suze!
Afitos web cam
April 16, 2009 07:37PM
Hi everyone,

We will be coming to Afitos for 10 days on May 25th. Have not been early in the season before. Will a cardi/fleece be ok for the evenings? Don't want to bring too much stuff!

Does anyone know of a web cam I can view until then as I am a sad devil but would make me happy!

This year we are bringing Dan (now an 18yr old Kevin the Teenager) and Em (7 going on 17) , hubby Ian and fab m8's Andrew and Chris (as usual - we are all looking forward to seeing Afitos once more!

Phil - will you and your family be around then?

Look forward to seeing everyone soon - Emily is going to miss the lovely Katherine from the Stamos.

Suz xxxx
Re: Afitos web cam
April 21, 2009 09:23AM
HI

Not heard of an webcam in Afitos.

Can't you wait until August? I guess you will be visiting in August as well.

May is a lovely time of year the weather should be starting to get warm and a little cooler at night but still pleasent.

We will be around so hope to see you for a drink. Nice to see Dan is still wanting to go away with you, still i guess you are paying so that helps, . We have managed to get Jake to spend a few days overlapping our holiday in July, but he won't be with us in May.

Are you staying at the Stamos

Take care

Only 35 more sleeps
April 27, 2009 12:23PM
Suze

On the saturday night 30th may we will be going to the akropolis restaurant in Kriopigi a really good Greek night, greek music, dancing, plate smashing if you are interested it might be best to book a table.

28 more sleeps

Philx
May 04, 2009 11:45AM
Hi phil!

HOw many sleeps now??? We are getting excited - however, we are not coming again in August this year. Is the restaurant the one owned by the car hire people? I think we knew about that as the owner invited us for a beer (is it their 25th anniversary?? Something like that, so yes, we will be going!)

You are right, Dan is only coming cos we paid as a treat for his 18th. Don't suppose he will want to when he has to pay himself - but at least it is an option for him one day eh? I'm not looking forward to WW3 between him and Em and probably me too - but will have to drink a wee amount of vodka and chill!

Look forward to seeing you soon, Suz, Ian, Dan and Emily oh and not forgetting Andrew and Chris! xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login