Nice beach house

Nice beach house

Posted by George 
George
Nice beach house
July 01, 2004 09:11AM
Hi there!
Would you know of anyone interested to rent a beach house in Halkidiki? We have a big 3-room house in Irakleia, (ten minutes from the beach) and this summer we won't be going there at all. The house is on the central road, with a very big garden and gorgeous view. The price is negotiable.
We will be waiting for any suggestion/ offer.
Cheers,
George
Sally
Re: Nice beach house
July 01, 2004 08:16PM
Hi,

Where is that near to?
George
July 02, 2004 08:38AM
hi,
the house is two km from the village iraklia, one hour from salonika by bus..
if you still in doubt just send me an email, ok?
best,
george
Andrew
July 05, 2004 03:48PM
hello

is your house available from the 9th August for 2 weeks ?

price ? facilities etc ??

thanks
Andrew
Geanina
March 17, 2006 01:27PM

Hi,

Is there any possibility to rent the house for a weekend? I am interested in renting it for the first weekend in April. Please indicate the price/ facilities. Any photo available?

Thanx
Geanina
Laci
March 21, 2006 08:07AM
Hi,

Do you know how is best to buy a house close to the beach?

Laci
Huw
March 28, 2006 10:59AM
Looking for a six week let in and around june could you give me a price and perhaps some photos!

Regards Huw
Shell
April 05, 2006 10:07AM
Hi there,

I was just having a browse around as in may (22nd) im will be going to halkidiki for a weeks holiday with my family as my sister is getting married out there. I am really serious about getting some summer work out there and staying as long as possible but unsure what is available. Also I would need to sort out accommodation; by the sounds of things I see you may be able to help me with that.

I have a bit of money aside but I will need to find work out there mainly to cover rent. On that note... how much would it cost? If it’s reasonable I will be interested anyway. I have heard that some people you work for will supply accommodation however it far from the resort. I think your spot sounds more ideal. Would you be able to send some pictures of you have them available so an idea on what is close.

If you have any ideas for jobs that would be a great help. I will be staying at the Sani Beach Club and will be available to start work as from 29/30th May. I have experience in most jobs (cv is available), bar work etc... I am a keen learner. I find it very easy to get on with people and find I receive the same attention back. I’m fun loving and very much a people person. I'm never satisfied with "okay." Give me "great!" Give me more of it. I'm an easy going, nonjudgemental girl who's looking for new things to try out. :-)

Any feedback whatsoever would be great...
Personal e-mail address - michelle_leeth@hotmail.com

Kindest regards,

Shell

Ann Davidson
April 20, 2006 04:18PM
Hi

Would you be going this year. Would be interested in renting. Just 2 adults, man speaks Greek! 2 children.

Thanks

Ann
Octav
March 12, 2009 09:26AM
Hi! Please send me the price for three months(1 06 2009-31 08 2009) for a family (2 adults and 1 children7y.o.)Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login