Posted by jason 
jason
hanioti at the end of may
May 08, 2003 02:38PM
anyone going at the end of this month ?
mark,vin & portia
Re: hanioti at the end of may
May 08, 2003 04:23PM
yes myself, wife and 6 year old daughter are flying out on the 28th of may, staying at Aeollos Apartment. any information please reply
jason
May 09, 2003 08:26AM
i dont really know the Aeollos apartments.myself, wife and 5 yr old daughter stay at the Blue Sky Aps, we went there last year and had a fantastic time, but that was just for a week unfortunatly,we fly there on the 29th this time and for 14 nights hee hee not long now cant wait !
You'll probably find Hanioti is great for couples and families ,when we went there (which was at the same time last year)there were no rowdyness from groups of single lads and lasses we think its a super place, the beach is great for kids, the sea stays shallow and is very calm for quite a long way out, there's loads of restaraunts and nice bars without folk throwing themselves around pissed as A holes. all in all its easily the best place we have been to for a family holiday.
A big tip: take as much money with you as possible travellers cheques are best, dont rely on those cash machines or cards as there are no banks in hanioti and everyone uses those machines and they empty really fast and they only get filled up once a week, like me last year you end up with no money on you but you have it in the bank but cant get at it, TALK ABOUT AN EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING FEELING

Maybe we could meet up for a drink one day.
Jason, Joanne & Courtenay.
mark
May 09, 2003 01:23PM
looking at the map we will be about 30mins away for you, may try to come up to Hanioti will you have a mobile phone with you if so we could text each other and try and meet up for a drink or two and let the kids play.

we are only there from 18th may to 4 june will see wot we can do.??

All The Best
Mark, Lavinia & Portia
jason
May 12, 2003 08:43AM
Yes thats a good idea, I'll be taking my mobile with me, my number is 07884268469.
Best wishes, jason , joanne & Courtenay
mark
May 13, 2003 02:37PM
will text you soon from one of our mobile's when we know witch one we will be taking,

best wishes

mark, vin & portia

NOT LONG TO GO (HA HA HA)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login