LESSE STUDIOS (BUNNY please read)

Posted by Jo Jo 
Jo Jo
July 27, 2008 12:22PM
Hi everybody, we have just come back from the Lesse Studios in Hanioti and had a fantastic time. The complex is absolutely brilliant and rooms were spotlessly clean and looked after fantastically for all our stay. (Bunny - we were put in Block C Room 306 and had a magnificent view over the sea) - thanks again Bunny for suggesting to get in touch with them about the room. I must say it was better than I somewhat expected, the beach a couple minutes walk and the main square with endless bars and restaurants about 10 minutes and it was buzzing in the evening, no lager louts, gangs groups at all. We enjoyed it so much we would like to go back as soon as possible (money permitting ha ha ha) I can only say if anyone is going to these Studios you will have a brilliant time. Oh I nearly forgot the lads in the bar are great and really friendly, George is a complete nut...... all staff friendly and will do anything for you. Our favourite restaurants were - Pallidinis, Tropicana and the rooftop restaurant Kassandra's. All the bars looked good and we tried various but we seemed to go back to Billy's a lot at the end of the night on our way back to the rooms. All in all a great holiday with great facilities and surroundings. Could not fault any of it. (A big thank you to Bunny for all her advice and tips) I hope you manage to get their yourselves again asap.

Jo
Re: LESSE STUDIOS (BUNNY please read)
July 27, 2008 05:55PM
Hi Jo Jo , Glad you had an excellent time at the Lesse , I'm soooooo Jealous!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login