Christina Apartments, Fourka Beach

July 23, 2008 12:34PM
Can anyone tell me whether the above apartments are still available. I have emailed them but had a reply. I know the Litsa are there as I've been in touch with Yianns.
We would like to go in September so please try & help me.
Re: Christina Apartments, Fourka Beach
July 23, 2008 07:38PM
Hi Jeanne

We are going to Fourka next Thursday.
We know the Christina Apartments as we too have stayed in them.
They were there in 2006 when we last went, so we shall let you know on our return what is happening with them.

Marian
July 24, 2008 08:30AM
Hi Marian

Thanks for replying to my message. I will be really grateful if you find out about the Christina Apartments.
Where are you staying when you go to Fourka?

Jeanne
July 24, 2008 10:52AM
Hi Jeanne

We are staying at the Iris appartments.

We used to stay at the Christina when they were with Thompson and Portland Direct but knew that they were going to stop using then in 2006 and they were then going to refurbish.
We didn't go last year due to David having a knee replacement but have been going to Fourka for 10 years.

Will let you know what is hapening as we will go and see them to say hello!

Marian
July 24, 2008 03:54PM
Hi Marian

We went 7 years on the trot, but we haven't been for 4 years due to having a dog, the last one died & my Kids looked after him. They have both left home now which means my mother of 85 years who lives next door to us would have take care of him, the only problem is he weighs over 5 stone so he is a big dog who loves his Grandma to bits. We don't believe in Kennels as past years our previous dog have been very poorly when we have collected them.

You must pop into the Australia and see if Jimmy the Greek/Australian is still there.

Have a lovely holiday.

Jeanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login