Naias apartments, Hanioti
March 16, 2009 06:16PM
Just wondered if anyones been to these apartments recently last year 2008

We decided to book them for may09
ruth
Re: hanioti beach
July 15, 2009 08:03PM
hI

WE'RE DUE TO GO THE THE BRAND NEW ELINOTEL APOLAMARE HOTEL IN AUGUST AND GOING WITH MY HUSBAND AND 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND 12 YEAR OLD SON. IN PAST YEARS WE SEEM TO HAVE MADE A MISTAKE IN BOOKING ACCOMMODATION THAT NEVER SEEMED TO HAVE MANY OTHER CHILDREN THERE OR NONE AT ALL. MY DAUGHTER IS WORRIED THAT WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE BORING!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS NEW HOTEL. ARE THERE A GOOD CHOICE OF WATERSPORTS ON THE BEACH AT HANIOTI.?

I HOPE SOMEONE HAS SOME INFO.

THANKS

RUTH
July 16, 2009 11:34AM
Hi Ruth

I have just come back from Hanioti with my 16 yr. old son and his friend. I't the 3rd. time that I've been and can't wait to go back. We stayed at the Naias beach which if I'm right is just a little down the beach from this new hotel. I took a stroll one day and came across it. It looks a lovely hotel. There are water sports on the beach about a 5 min walk away. I don't know about other children being there but I think there would be a good chance in August. The square is just about a 5min. walk away where there are loads of tavernas, restaurants and bars. There also internet cafes and arcades. If you go to Kelfos bar in the square they have free internet. They will bring you a laptop to use while you're sipping your cocktail. I'm pretty sure there's crazy golf somewhere as well but not sure where it is. If you want a good night out go to the greek night at the Naias, they have one every Tuesday. It costs 10 euros each. The food is fantastic, they put on a huge buffet that you can just keep going back to. Then there's Greek dancing. Leo the barman gets everyone up taking part. We were lucky when we were there cos there were alot of Greek ppl there too so it wasn't just Brits trying to Greek dance.
I could go on about it all day, I love the place. It's so relaxing and I feel safer there than I ever do at home. I let the lads go off on their own and do their own thing, knowing that they are safe and think nothing of having dinner on my own in a restaurant then walking back to the hotel alone in the dark. Everyone is really friendly and I'm sure you will have a great holiday.

Carole
Ljuba90
May 21, 2010 11:15AM
I am going in villa PANOS,can someone tell me about it?
miilos2004
May 27, 2010 12:04PM
What is the current sea water temperature in Hanioti?
Lidija
July 24, 2010 01:41PM
miilos2004 you can visit this site to see

[www.weather2travel.com]

I'm going next week for the first time in Hanioti.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login