Transfer Reps

Transfer Reps

Posted by Jill 
Jill
Transfer Reps
May 06, 2008 03:07PM
Hello!
If there is anyone interested in working as a transfer rep for the summer then please call the First Choice office on 23740 91737. The sooner you can start the better.
Re: Transfer Reps
May 06, 2008 06:54PM
I was hoping for a little more information on this post as I am interested.
Jill
May 07, 2008 05:47AM
Hi there,
We are looking for people to help out on Thursdays when we have the First Choice arrival day. The position would involve meeting and greeting guests at the airport, accompanying them down to resort on the coaches and then showing them into their hotels.
Let me know if you are interested
May 07, 2008 02:54PM
What sort of documentation would I need? We live here til Oct and one day a week sounds good, but if it means lots of form filling just for the one day, then it would probably not be worth it. Can you perhaps private message me? Thanks. Jane (p.s. been coming over 30 years, so know pretty well Kassandra area).
Jill
May 08, 2008 08:11AM
Hi Jane,

You don't really need to fill out any documentation, you'll simply be paid per transfer that you do. You sound ideal if you know the area well too. If you are interested can you give us a call in the office on 23740 91737 and we can arrange something. Look forward to hearing from you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login